Paul Galvin- Kerry Captain

Started by bcarrier, November 11, 2007, 06:01:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

full back

Quote from: SuperDooperCooper on December 06, 2007, 02:15:55 PM
I got a Christmas present of the photo of Francis on the ground with Donaghy scoring the goal – a class photo.

Ah Jaysus, little pleases the innocent :'(

mackers

"Galvin was more sinned against than sinning in that incident from 2006". Are you sure SDC, don't you remember him throwing a water bottle at one of the Armagh players in the same incident, missing him and it ended up hitting somebody in the crowd? Why should John Toal not have been on the pitch?
You're right, though, it was a superb match with the O'Se's outstanding (unfortunately!!). Whatever about every other team wanting Galvin, ye are lucky to have those three!
I love these back handed compliments to Francie, people buying Christmas presents of him being beaten for a ball because it doesn't happen that often!!
Keep your pecker hard and your powder dry and the world will turn.

red hander

I would have Galvin in the Tyrone team, no problem,  he's a cult (yes, I have spelt that right) hero, but youse Kerry men should take five minutes away from ripping off the tourists and get real. If he was playing for us or Armagh you'd be calling him all the ***** of the day...

Mike Sheehy

Quotebut youse Kerry men should take five minutes away from ripping off the tourists

Is there tourism in Tyrone....I mean, seriously, is there anything to see there at all besides the dreary steeples.

Any attractions other than Kieran Donaghys shrine and the road out of Tyrone ?

red hander

'Is there tourism in Tyrone....I mean, seriously, is there anything to see there at all besides the dreary steeples. '

Aye, trust youse free state sell-outs to quote a hoary oul warmonger like Winston Churchill.  Is the favourite past-time down there still interfering with friendly dolphins? :-*

Kerry Mike

QuoteIs the favourite past-time down there still interfering with friendly dolphins?

Yerra tis better than breeding killer dogs I suppose.
2011: McGrath Cup
AI Junior Club
Hurling Christy Ring Cup
Munster Senior Football

Puckoon

Quote from: hardstation on December 06, 2007, 06:29:14 PM
Ardboe alone is a huge tourist attraction.
It has the Aul Cross, Coyles' Cottage and the Airdrum. It used to have a tree that you stuck money in. I think Ballinderry GAC came along in the middle of the night and cut it down to buy new jerseys.

Anyway, Ardboe attracts about two tourists a year.

Gabriel going home and bringing the latest flame with him doesnt count as tourism hardstation... and leave funghi out of it, he must be a right age now, we used to go visit him in the early 90s.