Managers/Trainers

Started by highcatch, November 06, 2007, 09:51:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

highcatch

How'd to everyone. Great to b on board. Its nearly that time of year again and I hear that alot of clubs are already on the lookout for new managers/trainers. Do clubs not realise that only one club can win the silverware and I ask the question Why do they still pay out big money for outside men? Any men worth looking for as my club are under the illusion that our players wont work for inside men? i think differently. (Looking for manager from Tyrone/Antrim/Derry direction)

loughshore lad

Quote from: highcatch on November 06, 2007, 09:51:42 PM
How'd to everyone. Great to b on board. Its nearly that time of year again and I hear that alot of clubs are already on the lookout for new managers/trainers. Do clubs not realise that only one club can win the silverware and I ask the question Why do they still pay out big money for outside men? Any men worth looking for as my club are under the illusion that our players wont work for inside men? i think differently. (Looking for manager from Tyrone/Antrim/Derry direction)

What county are you from and who is your club?

spiritof91and94

Probably one of the best up and coming trainers in Down is a guy John Morgan from Dundrum - he trained the Down Minors to the All Ireland in 2006 and has just led his hometown club to the Down Division Three title against all the odds - I am sure John has a big future in the game.

rosskarr

southderry

Heard that Michael McMullan who took the Derry minors last year is very good at training and preparation for matches. dont know if he is attached to a club team.

Stalin

Quote from: southderry on November 07, 2007, 12:11:48 PM
Heard that Michael McMullan who took the Derry minors last year is very good at training and preparation for matches. dont know if he is attached to a club team.

Maybe robertemmet or one of the other slaughtneil posters could enlighten us.
A single death is a tragedy; a million deaths is a statistic

Drumanee 1

Quote from: southderry on November 07, 2007, 12:11:48 PM

would be that be big mal?dont no about his management prospects but he is a very commited gael both with club and county.

spiritof91and94

Quote from: rosskarr on November 07, 2007, 12:08:49 PM
Against what odds??

Well to take a fairly average squad to promotion as champions wasnt expected at the outset of the season.

JOEPPT

Very early for this. The season is not even finished for some. Others are still playing. Already the rumour mill is ready to roll. Cant wait for January and AGM season

lynchbhoy

Quote from: Maximus Marillius on November 08, 2007, 11:39:48 AM
Lynchboy is available ;)

no I am not (for the next year at least)
but I am cheap!  ;)

glenullinabu

robertemmet

Is Cassidy staying on in Bellaghy?

southderry

There is no doubt that he will stay on as long as he wants it. Hes brought them to 3 county finals in his three years in charge. Any would be managers up your neck of thre woods 'Emmet'