Cheap Beer

Started by THE MIGHTY QUINN, October 30, 2007, 08:58:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

downredblack

The best value in our local offy is 4 cans of Hackenberg for  €5 .

Puckoon

Quote from: Hurler on the Bitch on October 31, 2007, 08:53:30 AM
10.00 pm last night ... Newcastle Brown Ale... very cold, half-pint glass, sitting at the kitchen table, chilling out, football phone-in on the radio, newspaper opened out in front of me.... wife comes downstairs: naked..... what more could you want?

Youd want to close the curtains hurler! ;)

Was it the sun, the star, or the daily sport?

Balboa

I had a lovely 600ml bottle of Tiger beer in London at the weekend........for the very reasonable fee of £5.90  >:(

gerry

litre bottles of smirnoff vodka for a tenner tomorrow in asda if your interested
God bless the hills of Dooish, be they heather-clad or lea,

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Balboa on October 31, 2007, 03:09:30 PM
I had a lovely 600ml bottle of Tiger beer in London at the weekend........for the very reasonable fee of £5.90  >:(
Whatever happened that **** Rocky?

Gerry any chance of todays Countdown pics? Sure keep them in here. Those mods are too uptight to take a drink.

5 Sams

Do yourselves a favour lads....four 500ml bottles of Franziskaner for a fiver in Curley's offy....beautiful stuff....
The Aristocrat Years

downredblack

knocking the lid off a few Hobgoblin tonight , first time trying her and have to say it's quare tack . 5.2 % think it was 1.25 for a 500ml bottle.

gerry

£6 beer deals in asda for 15pk stella, bud, coors, miller and the good old stout if your interested
God bless the hills of Dooish, be they heather-clad or lea,

Aerlik

Just bottled my first keg of the summer.  Anyone else into a wee bit of home-brewing?
To find his equal an Irishman is forced to talk to God!