The Official THFC thread

Started by Owenmoresider, October 25, 2007, 08:46:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Minder

Quote from: Old Bill on October 02, 2008, 05:27:59 PM
I honestly didnt hear anythin racist. Campbell deserves everything he gets but not racial abuse (if there was any).

So homophobia is ok but not the dreaded "n" word ?
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Old Bill

Homophobia is not ok but i have heard chants and banter at numerous games bout people being gay and there was never as much coverage given to is as there has been to sol cashbell.

Minder

Quote from: Old Bill on October 02, 2008, 09:57:58 PM

Homophobia is not ok but i have heard chants and banter at numerous games bout people being gay and there was never as much coverage given to is as there has been to sol cashbell.

Is racism worse than homophobia in your eyes?

rosnarun

a fear of homosexuals can not in anyway be compared to belittling a person because of their race.
as for chanting that some one is a homosexual surley the person who finds it to be insulting has the problem rather than the person Drawing the incorrect conclusion from their rather effeminate manner of defending
If you make yourself understood, you're always speaking well. Moliere

Old Bill

Equals. Dont agree with either but i feel it is more acceptable to sing on the terraces bout a player been gay than bein a black ********.  Often the gay songs are sung in humour.  Whether thats tasteful or not is another thing. Celtic fans or most of them didnt really believe that alan shearer was a w**ker when singin bout Henrik Larsson.

Old Bill

Lets try and keep all the spurs stuff here tony if we can.  I see on football focus that alan sugar is appealing for calm from the fans in relation to Juande Ramos.  In regard to the Mark Hughes story... what a load of shit.  There is no way commolli, levy and co would go to such lengths to gets ramos from sevilla simply to dump him 12 months down the road!

TacadoirArdMhacha

While I've always had a bit of a soft spot for Spurs, its hard to feel sorry for the people running the club given the disgraceful way in which they treated Martin Jol last year.
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

T Fearon

No doubt about it, managerial changes are no longer the answer. Levy and Comolli must go if this is not sorted out and quickly.

Can't wait for this year's AGM, Commolli got pelters last year! ;D

Old Bill

Tryin not to pay too much heed into what downmarket tabloids have to say, after all, they have jumped on West ham, Newcastle and ourselves recently, they are just tryin to create news rather than reporting on it.

Minder

Quote from: Old Bill on October 04, 2008, 08:41:04 PM
Tryin not to pay too much heed into what downmarket tabloids have to say, after all, they have jumped on West ham, Newcastle and ourselves recently, they are just tryin to create news rather than reporting on it.

Stopped reading the tabloids years ago Old Bill, couldnt believe a word they say and who gives a f**k what Kerry Katona snorted

Old Bill

SSN tells me at this hour that terry venables is been linked with the sporting director job.. acording to the NOTW.  2 Hopes: Bob hope and no hope! Prob better man than the gooner spy though!
Quote from: Minder on October 04, 2008, 08:43:30 PM
Quote from: Old Bill on October 04, 2008, 08:41:04 PM

Stopped reading the tabloids years ago Old Bill, couldnt believe a word they say and who gives a f**k what Kerry Katona snorted
Katona looks like she has snorted one of her children.. the size of her...!

The Real Laoislad

You'll Never Walk Alone.

ardmhachaabu08

berbatov tov tov he told city to f*** off
berbatov tov tov he showed tottenham who was boss
with his left with his right
he is f***ing dynamite
spectacular, hel get ya
and he looks like dracula!!!
Seo libh canaídh Amhrán na bhFiann

The Real Laoislad

You'll Never Walk Alone.