FIFA 2008 or Pro 2008

Started by IrishKid, October 23, 2007, 12:57:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: Tankie on October 23, 2007, 01:52:54 PM
Quote from: The Real Laoislad on October 23, 2007, 01:48:56 PM
Quote from: Tankie on October 23, 2007, 01:40:27 PM
I have Fifa 08 for the Xbox 360 and I think it is a great all round game. Fifa have really got themselves sorted with game play over the last couple of versions.

Tankie playing a soccer game  :o  Next he'll be telling us he likes culchies

I never said i hated soccer, I just don't find it very interesting. I just can't understand why people support foreign teams, either traveling to Britain or where ever to watch them or more often that not head down to the pub and watch a team that they have no real connection with as they are not from there.

Grand whatever your into Tankie,but this thread is actually about computer games  ::)
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Tankie

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on October 23, 2007, 01:55:08 PM
Quote from: Tankie on October 23, 2007, 01:52:54 PM
Quote from: The Real Laoislad on October 23, 2007, 01:48:56 PM
Quote from: Tankie on October 23, 2007, 01:40:27 PM
I have Fifa 08 for the Xbox 360 and I think it is a great all round game. Fifa have really got themselves sorted with game play over the last couple of versions.

Tankie playing a soccer game  :o  Next he'll be telling us he likes culchies

I never said i hated soccer, I just don't find it very interesting. I just can't understand why people support foreign teams, either traveling to Britain or where ever to watch them or more often that not head down to the pub and watch a team that they have no real connection with as they are not from there.

Grand whatever your into Tankie,but this thread is actually about computer games  ::)

I think you wil find it was you that went off the subject.
Grand Slam Saturday!

The Real Laoislad

How did i go off subject i commented on you playing a computer game
Btw i like the pink you used it suits you...
You'll Never Walk Alone.

The Real Laoislad

How many posters have a Xbox 360 instead of a Ps3...
Personally i would have a PS3 anyday as i have played both...
Always found the Xbox controllers a bit awkward to use as well
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Tankie

The Xbox is great, i had a PS2 and i would be hard pushed to go back to Sony. You also have to look at Value for money, PS3 aint really offering anthing you can get out of an Xbox (unlees you want blue ray). Also with the 360 you can stream tv, music and picture to your TV from your PC. And Halo 3 is only available on Xbox.
Grand Slam Saturday!

thebandit

I have the Fifa 08 game for the PS2 and a lot of it seems to be based on the other teams momentum

Rav67

Absolutely has to Pro Evo all the way much better game and has been for years, never knew of any students playing FIFA really while many would waste hours on Pro.  I hope you're still able to get Pro 8 on the PS2.

On another note, has anyone played the new gaelic game?  In England now so would have to order it and will do if its any use (ie considerably better than the last effort!)

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: Rav67 on October 23, 2007, 04:00:16 PM
Absolutely has to Pro Evo all the way much better game and has been for years, never knew of any students playing FIFA really while many would waste hours on Pro.  I hope you're still able to get Pro 8 on the PS2.

On another note, has anyone played the new gaelic game?  In England now so would have to order it and will do if its any use (ie considerably better than the last effort!)

November 7th i think someone posted for the release date for the Gaelic Football game and later on in the month for the Hurling
You'll Never Walk Alone.

pintsofguinness

laoislad did you ever get the rugby game?

anyone recommend any decent games?
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Redgreenery

I'd always go for fifa, have played pro evo aswell and it seems good aswell. I suppose we normally go for whatever we are used to, both decent soccer games and I cant really judge what the big difference is in the games, havent played pro evo much.

On the gaelic game will there be names on players on the new one?

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: pintsofguinness on October 23, 2007, 08:11:43 PM

I did yeah,Its quite good actually
You'll Never Walk Alone.

deiseach

I have an Xbox because I want to play Mass Effect

inthemaking

who all got pro evo this morn

got it for the ps2 this morn and must say it is unbelievable

ildanach

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on October 23, 2007, 08:36:47 PM
Quote from: pintsofguinness on October 23, 2007, 08:11:43 PM

I did yeah,Its quite good actually

does anyone know why they dodn't bring out the rugby 08 on the xbox 360. I was really looking forward to it. >:(
Statistics are like a bikini. What they reveal is suggestive, but what they conceal is vital.

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: inthemaking on October 26, 2007, 03:38:08 PM
who all got pro evo this morn

got it for the ps2 this morn and must say it is unbelievable

Is it much different than previous versions?
You'll Never Walk Alone.