Lack of interest in Lge of Ireland

Started by Rossfan, October 22, 2007, 07:55:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

marty88

Quote from: Lamh Dhearg Alba on October 23, 2007, 12:44:44 AM
Quote from: marty88 on October 22, 2007, 08:51:49 PM
Na its because that drogheda team are a bunch of boring c***ts.

Next year should be a good title race. St pats to spend big under the leadership of stephen Kenny and Derry to be back under Robo.

Summary, robo to pipe kenny for the title next year!

You never know, Kenny might not be long at Dunfermline the way they are going at the minute.

He's getting sacked tuesday.
"paddy bradley has got that killer instinct a forward wud commit murder for"- Mick O' Dwyer

Lamh Dhearg Alba

Quote from: marty88 on October 23, 2007, 01:08:33 AM
He's getting sacked tuesday.

You never know... http://www.thecourier.co.uk/output/2007/10/22/sportstory10449378t0.asp

Seems to still have a lot of support amongst the Dunfermline fans though, maybe he will hang on.

J70

Finn Harps have recovered from an awful start to the season and have won 13, drawn won and lost one of their last 15 league games to lead the first division by a point from Cobh, with three games left. There's only one automatic promotion spot up for grabs too, so keep your fingers crossed for them!

Doogie Browser

Harps have certainly had some turn around.  I heard that the Winners of the 1st Dvision play the Leage Cup Winners for a spot in the Setanta Cup, if that is true we could have a Harps v Derry play off!

magpie seanie

Lack of interest in League of Ireland? I don't believe it. What about all the great work John Delaney is doing?  ;D

deiseach

I do feel an occasional twinge of guilt that I invest a lot more time and effort and money in following Liverpool than I do in following Wateford United.

But it passes.