Wispa's

Started by Snowed Under, October 11, 2007, 08:10:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Great Leap Forward

I would like to see the return of Creamola foam.

The finest childrens drink ever made, although it would probably be illegal nowadays. It was heavy duty stuff.

Kentucky Blue

Quote from: Great Leap Forward on October 11, 2007, 01:37:35 PM
I would like to see the return of Creamola foam.

The finest childrens drink ever made, although it would probably be illegal nowadays. It was heavy duty stuff.

Creamola foam was unreal, the powder mixed with water!
raspberry and orange flavour!

Does anyone remember for a very limited time, hubba bubba gum drink? came in a pink can, class!

The Real Laoislad

Haven't seen Wispa Bars in the shops are they being brought out down here in Mexico? Anyone remember Wispa Gold they were f**king deadly i loved em
You'll Never Walk Alone.

stpauls

for your taste buds:

Gold

the wispas came back in on wednesday--there were signs up in our local shop from last week and a lot of talk about them around the area

the local unemployed q'd up in their PJ's and bought box-loads

i was lucky enough 2 get one of the last ones last nite and shared it with my friend--i felf like little Charlie in Willy Wonka! The luckiest person ib the whole world
"Cheeky Charlie McKenna..."

ludermor

i fuckin hate wispas!!

saffron sam2

Quote from: The Police on October 11, 2007, 09:14:42 AM
This is The Police.

Incorrect use of the apostrophe in the thread's title.

Move along please.

That's my job.
the breathing of the vanished lies in acres round my feet

inthemaking

couldnt find them anywer all day. was never its biggest fan but the hype is gettin to me and the fact that i cant find one is worse

stew

I hate wispa's as well...........

Bring back Banjo's.  ;D
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

The Police

This is the Police.

Would you like to explain your use of the apostrophe in wispa's and Banjo's, Stew?

Your behaviour will not be tolerated.

Hurler on the Bitch

Thank you for the apostrophe "flag-up" ... also ... Wispa...  - no greater pleasure; a Wispa, a tin of Coke and a bag of cheese and onion... when it was all mixed together in your stomach...... the joy of it coming back up for a second chew in the mouth was a pleasure to behold!!

The Real Laoislad

You'll Never Walk Alone.

Fishbat

cadburys "secret" was class too - delicate choco web weaved around a whipped caramel centre - Santy used to dish them out at the youth club christmas party 20 years ago

nrico2006

Bring back the squeeze up!
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

ziggysego

Jesus, Squeeze Up. Haven't thought about them in years. They were brilliant!
Testing Accessibility