Quote from: Galwaybhoy on September 04, 2009, 11:48:48 PM
Quote from: The Real Laoislad on September 04, 2009, 11:44:59 PM
Jaysis where are ye all getting them from I haven't seen any  >:(

I suppose owning a shop makes it easy to get them.  ;D

Just give me your name and address and I'll send you a box.  :-*

Don't make a promise you can't honour!
Your loss.  You threw my kindness back in my face.  >:( :'(

omagh_gael

I have to admit it, I'm a wispa gold addict had my 1st this morning and heading back to the shop for another, a beautifully crafted confectionary delight!

The Real Laoislad

Some journey but I finally found some and have eaten 4 so far...
None in my local Centra or the Centra down the road,none in any of the shops in Lucan village so I decided to enter into bandit country and went to Clondalkin... :o
Found them in a Spar there.....It was worth the risk of getting stabbed/shot/raped by going to Clondalkin(I dunno how Tankie likes living there  ;) )
They are as nice as I remember  ;D
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Bogball XV

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on September 05, 2009, 03:22:29 PM
that's half your recommended intake for the day (unless of course your doing some training) - the equivalent of about 6 pints!!

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: Bogball XV on September 05, 2009, 04:18:10 PM
Quote from: The Real Laoislad on September 05, 2009, 03:22:29 PM
that's half your recommended intake for the day (unless of course your doing some training) - the equivalent of about 6 pints!!

Training  :D The only training I'm doing is walking to the shop for more chocolate or walking to the bar to order more pints !
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Niall Quinn

He got careless with his Wispas.
Back to the howling old owl in the woods, hunting the horny back toad

norabeag

Quote from: Niall Quinn on September 16, 2009, 04:54:10 AM
He got careless with his Wispas.

Wispa Gold back on shelves again. Limited edition or short term promotion I think but lovely all the same.

nrico2006

Started picking Wispas up again in Tescos, nothing beats them with a cup of tea.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

stew

Quote from: nrico2006 on October 31, 2011, 09:21:31 AM
Started picking Wispas up again in Tescos, nothing beats them with a cup of tea.

Wispa's are over-rated.

A kit Kat straight from the freezer with a mug of tea is far better.

BRING BACK BANJO'S!!!
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

Muzz

Seen them today and was close to purchasing then noticed the support our olympians stuck on the side of it.  Being in the north and covered with the Union Jack I decided against it.

paco

What are banjo's? I'm intrigued, especially since you claim the mighty Wispa is overated!

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Muzz on October 31, 2011, 04:37:18 PM
Seen them today and was close to purchasing then noticed the support our olympians stuck on the side of it.  Being in the north and covered with the Union Jack I decided against it.
Sad.

Doogie Browser

Quote from: Muzz on October 31, 2011, 04:37:18 PM
Edges us that little closer to the free Ireland we want.

Muzz