Setanta and Aisake to get a new playmate

Started by Aerlik, October 02, 2007, 12:04:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aerlik

yes, it looks like Carlton are to get the services of Chris Judd after he chose them over Collingwood (thank God).  No contract details to report but many millions no doubt to feature.  That will be great for the Cork men no doubt helping to develop theirs and the games of all the other younger inexperienced players on the squad.   Suddenly Carlton are no longer the whipping boys of the league. 
To find his equal an Irishman is forced to talk to God!

the green man

Quote from: Aerlik on October 02, 2007, 12:04:11 PM
yes, it looks like Carlton are to get the services of Chris Judd after he chose them over Collingwood (thank God).  No contract details to report but many millions no doubt to feature.  That will be great for the Cork men no doubt helping to develop theirs and the games of all the other younger inexperienced players on the squad.   Suddenly Carlton are no longer the whipping boys of the league. 

Is that the chap that was married to J Lo?

hitzelsperger

sad  :( :( as i am to see chris judd, my favourite player, leaving the eagles im glad hes went to carlton,i've always had a soft spot for them and hes the undoubted superstar of the AFL and will help the great club get back to being in top 8...would love to see what the craic is with his contract, apparently some billionaire fan is pitching in with financial help!