Cartridge World

Started by Louth Exile, September 26, 2007, 12:19:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Louth Exile

Any of you use them before?? I'm interested in any feedback

Was thinking of doing the right thing for the environment (and save a few quid of course).
St. Josephs GFC - SFC Champions 1996 & 2006, IFC Champions 1983, 1990 & 2016 www.thejoesgfc.com

deiseach

I've gotten laser cartridges from them twice. The saving ain't great but it is a saving and it's no hassle.

Gnevin

Quote from: Louth Exile on September 26, 2007, 12:19:24 PM
Any of you use them before?? I'm interested in any feedback

Was thinking of doing the right thing for the environment (and save a few quid of course).
Total rip off they charge more for refills than getting them off the net and they don't a good few printers
Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.

Homer

supersarsfields

I use then for my Laser and have never had a problem. It's just round the corner from me aswell which means it's handy.
Quality seems good and is about half the price of buying a new cartridge.

magpie seanie

QuoteTotal rip off they charge more for refills than getting them off the net and they don't a good few printers

Who do you use to order off the 'net?

Hardy

I use them all the time as well for inkjet cartridges (Lexmark) and find them fine - reliable and about half the rrp for my cartridges.

Gnevin - any links for good online deals?

I heard an ad this morning for inkjet.ie, touting cartridges for €5. I looked them up (slowest loading site on the whole www) and they're charging €5 more than Cartridge World for my particular wants. (Maybe that's what they meant about the €5).

Louth Exile

Quote from: 5iveTimes on September 26, 2007, 12:33:02 PM
Louth Exile, how manycartridges would you be looking for?

Its HP inkjet that I use most of the time, normally order 4 colour and 4 black each time. I've been using Lyreco
St. Josephs GFC - SFC Champions 1996 & 2006, IFC Champions 1983, 1990 & 2016 www.thejoesgfc.com

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility