Internet dating

Started by Armagh4SamAgain, September 26, 2007, 08:46:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Armagh4SamAgain

I dont use these sites myself but some older lonely people like Pints of Guiness might what to join up an have a look. Heres a good site for Cathoilics.
The site is linked to Saint Raphael the patron Saint of single people and its very interesting if your looking for a catholic wife or if your just lonely and want to send a cathoilc woman e mails.

http://www.catholicmatch.com/?referrer_code=google_content&campaign_code=catholic_faithad
'We just go out to play our football and let the critics say what they want. They usually do anyway"

Bensars

I like it A4SA, not only a social networking tool but an educational one.

You should call it Dates and Saints.   Copyright it quick

Lecale2

It's like something from Father Ted! Read the endorsements section!

passedit

QuoteThe site is linked to Saint Raphael the patron Saint of single people

Surely thats a bit defeatist considering the raison d'etre of the site?
Don't Panic

whiskeysteve

Whats wrong with adult friend finder?
Somewhere, somehow, someone's going to pay: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPhISgw3I2w

full back

Quote from: Armagh4SamAgain on September 26, 2007, 08:46:31 AM
I dont use these sites myself but some older lonely people like Pints of Guiness might what to join up an have a look.
:D. BTW a4sa, how did you come across this site?

Cue rolling eyes from pog ::)

SouthArmaghBandit

Great stuff altogether!! Pints Of Guinnes hasn't been about all day! Too busy looking for a catholic wife or sending Catholic women E mails?  ;)

lynchbhoy

Quote from: SouthArmaghBandit on September 26, 2007, 10:57:28 AM
Great stuff altogether!! Pints Of Guinnes hasn't been about all day! Too busy looking for a catholic wife or sending Catholic women E mails?  ;)

wasnt POG one of the big believers in the
'prods for practice, Catholics for marrying' routine

Louth Exile

Thats a good laugh alright, I was going to try the temperament test until I saw there were over 100 questions and most of the first 10 were very leading
St. Josephs GFC - SFC Champions 1996 & 2006, IFC Champions 1983, 1990 & 2016 www.thejoesgfc.com

Guillem2

Good God! Armagh4Sam moves in strange circles.

Read this.

The Feast of the Archangels: St Raphael Pray For Us!
by Mike-59303
St. Raphael ("God Heals") Pray For Us! The month of September at its 29th day calls us in meditation especially upon three principal angels, Archangels Michael, Gabriel, and Raphael. Altogether the Bible says that there are seven angels who stand before the throne of God (Rev 8:2), it only lists the names of three of them throughout the Bible.

St. Michael means "like unto God". He led the good angels of God against the fallen disobedient angels. The angels were all given that one chance to say either yes or no to God (Daniel 12: 1). We have many chances to amend our lives with the sacrament of confession, but the angels were given only one chance in the beginning.

St. Gabriel means "one who announces", and he appeared to Mary with the message from God that she was to be the Mother of God and bear in her immaculate womb the Son of God, Jesus (Luke 1: 25-38).

The third archangel mentioned in the Bible by name is St. Raphael, meaning "God heals". It is always the power of God that works in the angels as well as in all the saints. All people, whether single or married are privileged to have St. Raphael as patron of travelers, and that wonderful saint also heals and brings those in love together. St. Raphael is seen as healer, guide, and link to those who devoutly want to be partners to each other in marital blessedness.
Talking is an overrated way of communicating.

Aristotle Flynn

All of the ladies appear to be American - and very nice they are too  - but there's hardly much point in someone from Armagh signing up to this site. Is there?  :-\
A tyrant must put on the appearance of uncommon devotion to religion.

Puckoon

Quote from: lynchbhoy on September 26, 2007, 12:17:58 PM
Quote from: SouthArmaghBandit on September 26, 2007, 10:57:28 AM

wasnt POG one of the big believers in the
'prods for practice, Catholics for marrying' routine

Little less vulgar than the old saying, theres girls you f@#$ and theres girls you marry. It turns out to be true that one, because you dont get to do much of the first one with the ones you pick for the second one! :-\ ;)

Gabriel_Hurl

Quote from: Aristotle Flynn on September 26, 2007, 06:19:58 PM
All of the ladies appear to be American - and very nice they are too  - but there's hardly much point in someone from Armagh signing up to this site. Is there?  :-\

Stew fits both requirements

pintsofguinness

Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Bacon

That's just typical of you Pint of Guinness! Can we have a competition to see who can get the best girl? (catholic of course). POG thinks he can just buy them like everything else.
Down Championships Prediction League Winner 2009