Promoting ladies football

Started by oneillcup2007, September 25, 2007, 05:43:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

oneillcup2007

I have heard that the GAA is going to allow womens football in under its care as a means of promoting it.  Would the powers that be in Ladies football not see the potential in having an annual calendar to promote the girls game as well.  Theres bound to be a few lookers in the old ladies GAA.  Whay have just woman when you can have 12?

Gnevin

Quote from: oneillcup2007 on September 25, 2007, 05:43:03 PM
I have heard that the GAA is going to allow womens football in under its care as a means of promoting it.  Would the powers that be in Ladies football not see the potential in having an annual calendar to promote the girls game as well.  Theres bound to be a few lookers in the old ladies GAA.  Whay have just woman when you can have 12?
Lets hope they do a better job of promoting it than the do with Handball and Rounders
Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.

Armagh4SamAgain

they shoudnt be encuraged at all! They take over pitchs for there matchs and ware them out and other teams cant get on the pitchs because there there. I dont think the GAA shoud have anything to do with laddies football. its not very good anyway.
'We just go out to play our football and let the critics say what they want. They usually do anyway"

whiskeysteve

Quote from: Armagh4SamAgain on September 26, 2007, 08:50:39 AM
they shoudnt be encuraged at all! They take over pitchs for there matchs and ware them out and other teams cant get on the pitchs because there there. I dont think the GAA shoud have anything to do with laddies football. its not very good anyway.

Totally! Hate it when the laddies are there for there matches and ware out the pitch and you cant get on because there there

Do you want to do another line of coke with me?
Somewhere, somehow, someone's going to pay: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPhISgw3I2w

heurebag

shud get pdraig o mhiainan in there in promoting it, hes very dedicated to it n hes spent most of his life to supporting it

armaghniac

QuoteTotally! Hate it when the laddies are there for there matches and ware out the pitch and you cant get on because there there

You're right Armagh4SamAgain. People would be a lot less worried about having to share pitches if they also shared the dressing rooms.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

whiskeysteve

Topless Ladies Football - probably the best football in the world
Somewhere, somehow, someone's going to pay: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPhISgw3I2w

Captain Scarlet

Ah lads be serious! Really we should pick some possible candidates for the calendar.

Wing back/midfielder for mayo. tall blonde one
them mysterons are always killing me but im grand after a few days.sickenin aul dose all the same.