GAA HQ follow Armagh4Sam's advice!

Started by Sky Blue, September 18, 2007, 01:24:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sky Blue

GAA in denial
18 September 2007

The GAA has denied that up to 100 people were refused entry to Croke Park for the All-Ireland finals last Sunday because they had very young children with them.

One Cork fan, Myles Sunderland, said he and his 20 month old son John were forced to watch the SFC decider in a hotel because Myles and his wife had only two tickets - in different areas.

Mr. Sunderland maintained that his ticket was for an area where John could sit on his knee.
However a GAA spokesman said insurance requirements were such that each patron needed a ticket.

Hoganstand

mannix

Thats how it starts, sneak one or two in as babies and next thing you will see them with adults sitting on their knee pretending to be kids.I hope you all realise the danger of allowing babies into croke park.
1. dribbling on another patrons good shirt or jersey.
2. whinging when they are not allowed to use crayons on the seats.
3. have you ever seen liga mixed with milk mashed into a nice suede jacket?
4. who gets the blame when the favourite teddy gets lost?  the gaa,thats who.We cannot allow kids to ruin the organisation.

I am starting a campaign to ban all kids from sporting events nationwide, please join.

WWW.BANTHEKIDSFROMCROKERFORALLOURSAKES.COM

gerry

QuoteOne Cork fan, Myles Sunderland, said he and his 20 month old son John were forced to watch the SFC decider in a hotel

no place for a child at a final, with the crowd and noise.
God bless the hills of Dooish, be they heather-clad or lea,

pintsofguinness

QuoteThe GAA has denied that up to 100 people were refused entry to Croke Park for the All-Ireland finals last Sunday because they had very young children with them.

One Cork fan, Myles Sunderland, said he and his 20 month old son John were forced to watch the SFC decider in a hotel because Myles and his wife had only two tickets - in different areas.
Good enough for them.
They'll not be so stupid the next time.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

pintsofguinness

Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Frank Casey

Quote from: Sky Blue on September 18, 2007, 01:24:47 PM
Myles and his wife had only two tickets - in different areas.

If she was a real Irish Mammy she'd have given her ticket to her son.
KERRY 3:7

Tyrone Dreamer

People are stupid if they're complaining that they couldnt get their baby in without a ticket to a ground that was sold out. Theyd get the same response if they tried it at any major sporting event around the world.

ziggysego

Quote from: 5iveTimes on September 18, 2007, 08:54:07 PM
The GAA has denied that up to 100 people were refused entry to Croke Park for the All-Ireland finals last Sunday because they had very young children with them.

Mr. Sunderland maintained that his ticket was for an area where John could sit on his knee.
However a GAA spokesman said insurance requirements were such that each patron needed a ticket.

Why did you repeat the first post in the thread?
Testing Accessibility

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: ziggysego on September 18, 2007, 10:24:41 PM

He has only 3 more times to go  ;)
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

ziggysego

Quote from: 5iveTimes on September 18, 2007, 10:58:17 PM
Quote from: Fear ón Srath Bán on September 18, 2007, 10:28:59 PM
Quote from: ziggysego on September 18, 2007, 10:24:41 PM

He has only 3 more times to go  ;)

Sorry Ziggy, I copied the wrong article, nice of you to notice  ;)
I will be pulling you up on ALL your spelling mistakes now.

No doubt you'll find plenty :lol:

However I wasn't being cheeky, honestly couldn't figure out why you did ;)
Testing Accessibility

ziggysego

Quote from: 5iveTimes on September 18, 2007, 11:07:43 PM
There were two similar articles on Hoganstand, I simply copied the wrong one. I wouldnt mind but thats the second time I have done that in a couple of weeks. Time to get my eyes tested.
Or my head examined.

I was wondering what Fear ón Srath Bán was on about  :D
Testing Accessibility