LOST (TV Show)

Started by longball, September 17, 2007, 01:49:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

clarshack

i think miles was right in that he said that detonating the bomb would cause the incident and not prevent it and that maybe they should do nothing. i think faraday told them they could reset their time on the island so that they WOULD detonate the bomb (so that the timeline that we have all seen so far in the show would be continued).

at the start the other guy (this other guy could well be the smoke monster) said to jacob in regards to the black rock 'you brought them here'. the other guy then says that it always ends the same - they corrupt, they fight etc. so it seems that jacob has been bringing people to the island i.e. oceanic 6 for some reason.

i wouldnt be sure that juliet is dead. didnt the same kind of thing happen to desmond? and he was found naked in the jungle.

Hank Everlast

Quote from: longball on May 18, 2009, 09:31:18 AM
I wouldnt worry about Jacob being killed so easily, as Frank the Pilot is a 'candidate' i think we could see Jacob taking his form!

Of course, i was wondering what that was about!

AbbeySider

I think the "Other Guy" in the dark shirt was able to assume Christian Shepards and John Lockes body are they were both dead, in caskets on a plane that crashed on the island. So it seems he is able to assume peoples bodys if they died off the island and were brought to it.

AbbeySider

Also it seems that Jacob made physical contact with everyone by touching their hand or shoulder.

I would put this down to some sort of healing power rather than convincing them to come back with the touch.
He didnt touch Sayid

AbbeySider

Also I cant see Juliet dying. She is too hot and popular a character for her to die.

She was at the source of the drilling and beside the Hydrogen bomb. Would love to see her get some superpowers!  :D

Kate is a slut

nifan

Jacob obviously knew what was going to happen - he had the new crash ones bring the body of locke to Richard so he must have known locke would be there and be dead, and that Richard would need to see the body.

AbbeySider

Quote from: nifan on May 18, 2009, 12:01:35 PM
Jacob obviously knew what was going to happen - he had the new crash ones bring the body of locke to Richard so he must have known locke would be there and be dead, and that Richard would need to see the body.

So what do you think will happen?

el_cuervo_fc

So are the ones that Jacob visited in the past the ones who are coming?  Are Sawyer and the rest who he's on about?

longball

When is the new season due to Air? What is the role of Dharma in all of this?
Spotted any unladylike behaviour report within:
http://gaaboard.com/board/index.php?topic=13209.0

longball

was good to see Vicent back  ;D

Hank Everlast

Quote from: el_cuervo_fc on May 18, 2009, 12:52:00 PM
So are the ones that Jacob visited in the past the ones who are coming?  Are Sawyer and the rest who he's on about?

thats what i was thinkn.... so this other guy in the blacks loophole was being able to enter the island if someone dead was brought to the island aka locke and christian.

BenDover

Jacob had asked for ur girl Alana's help when she was in hospital, and she and her group where carrying Locke's dead body in that box and bringing it to where Jacob was suppose to be (the wooden shack in the jungle). So did Jacob already know that Locke was dead and the impersonator was the fella dressed in black from the beach? He didn't put up much a fight to being stabbed either for such a god like being

nifan

Quote from: Hank Everlast on May 18, 2009, 01:04:04 PM
thats what i was thinkn.... so this other guy in the blacks loophole was being able to enter the island if someone dead was brought to the island aka locke and christian.

The loophole was more that jacob could be killed by one of his followers i think.

longball

Quote from: BenDover on May 18, 2009, 01:24:04 PM
Jacob had asked for ur girl Alana's help when she was in hospital, and she and her group where carrying Locke's dead body in that box and bringing it to where Jacob was suppose to be (the wooden shack in the jungle). So did Jacob already know that Locke was dead and the impersonator was the fella dressed in black from the beach? He didn't put up much a fight to being stabbed either for such a god like being

See my earlier comment re this

Quote from: nifan on May 18, 2009, 01:25:43 PM
Quote from: Hank Everlast on May 18, 2009, 01:04:04 PM

The loophole was more that jacob could be killed by one of his followers i think.

I mentioned this earlier as well it must be like a JUDAS type thing!

clarshack

at least we found out what happened to rose and bernard! i take it they were the only survivors from the flaming arrows incident in 1954. this would leave it that the majority of the oceanic 815 survivors (i think there were around 70 survivors out of about 320 passengers) are now dead?