Three steps to glory

Started by Puckoon, September 15, 2007, 04:38:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Puckoon

Does anyone know where I could get my hands on a series of three pictures from the 2003 all-ireland final called three steps to glory? The pictures are three in a series of Conor Gormley making "the block" on Steven McDonnell. I was promised a copy by an omagh publican but it fell through.
If anyone knows where I can get a copy, or has a copy and could mail it to the US, or even send it to my family in Omagh - Id be much obliged and willing to pay for expenses.

Puckoon

That would work - this was almost like a small poster, with the three picture still frames one after the other, and some nice wording If I remember correctly.

stew

That should have been a penalty! it should also be called the illegal block!
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

thebandit

The other alternative is one dive to glory, where Philip Jordan goes down like he has been shot, getting Marsden sent off  :D :D

Bensars

i might have it on the computer at work puckoon. im not back inoffice  until tuesday though ...

i have the canavan goal in 2005.... 6 photos in sequence..... its quality

Puckoon

Be much obliged bensars if you have the picture Im talking about. Might not make it into the office before tuesday myself - so theres no hurry. Ive been waiting 4 years already!

Puckoon

Going to try and use the fact that the board will be busy tomorrow to put this back to the top of the board. Shameful, I know.