THINGS THAT P##S ME OFF.

Started by Canalman, November 30, 2006, 09:22:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dubnut

Ludermor, I was going to, but rather that let these guys ruin my fun, have decided just to stay away from the North related ones.

I have said on previous threads after several back and forth mails with this guy that I am not going to engage him in conversation as he is on the wind up.

Now he is dishing out the personal insults here and I am merely not getting drawn into another back and forth thing, despite his best efforts.

Can we get back to the funny thread that was up and running before this guy tried to highjack it with insults?

ludermor

why dont you just take a beep breath and ignore him/them, you dont have to reply to every post

dubnut

OK thats exactly what I will do.
I trust Man in Black will do the same.

man in black

Quote from: dubnut on December 01, 2006, 10:53:31 AM
Ludermor, I was going to, but rather that let these guys ruin my fun, have decided just to stay away from the North related ones.

I have said on previous threads after several back and forth mails with this guy that I am not going to engage him in conversation as he is on the wind up.

Now he is dishing out the personal insults here and I am merely not getting drawn into another back and forth thing, despite his best efforts.

Can we get back to the funny thread that was up and running before this guy tried to highjack it with insults?

Dubnut, if you think im on the wind up for my or the boards benefit why dont you PM me and you can get your anger towards me out there. If not i refer you to my earlier comments.
'Till things are brighter, I'm the Man In Black

man in black

Quote from: ludermor on December 01, 2006, 10:56:51 AM
why dont you just take a beep breath and ignore him/them, you dont have to reply to every post

Or you could argue the points rather than sticking yer head up dubnuts jackser
'Till things are brighter, I'm the Man In Black

Lone Shark

*Takes deep breath and prepares to launch into tirade....*

Abuse of the GAA rulebook to escape legitimate punishment

The amount of stoppages in a football game when certain teams get three points up in the second half.

Nokia speak.

Government by the Joe Duffy radio show consensus.

Shops that don't stock the Times or even the Examiner. Closest newsagent to the girlfriend's home place stocks the Indo, Herald and Red Tops - no actual papers that you'd read. Then they look at you as if you have three heads for not taking the Indo anyway.

The Indo

Reality TV. All that watch it. All that talk about it. The fact that interesting programmes such as quiz shows that used to ask questions have all disappeared to make way for them. (Who wants to be a millionaire isw not a quiz show - it gets through about one question every three minutes)

The way all the country turns a blind eye to all these wimmin with so much money that they can go to NY to do their Christmas shopping coming back and not declaring a single penny of duty on the way back, cheating on more tax than I pay on my car in a year.

The way the most corrupt self serving party in the history of Irish politics is going to get returned to power and realise that it doesn't matter what way they f**k this country up in their own interest, they'll never ever get punished.

"Celebrity" culture

Going into restaurants that have 14 options on the menu, 9 of which contain garlic.

The way it's acceptable for a meat lasagne to be filled with peppers and onion etc "for flavour" yet it would never be acceptable to put beef in a vegetarian lasagne for the same reason.

Bookies who will accept bets on cartoon dogs, Norwegian soccer but can't offer you prices on the county final going on in the town at the weekend.

Bookies who never have the cash to pay you. "We never keep more than €500 in cash" - what is this, a sweet shop?

Irish pubs over here that are merely painted Irish. i.e. they have a picture of Luke Kelly on the wall, but come Sunday will be showing Everton vs West Ham on the screens and no sign of Toome vs Erin's Own anywhere.

Sunday Sport on RTE going for an hour on the trot not telling you the scores in any GAA matches. In the mean time we've cut back to the JJB stadium for an update on Wigan 0 Tottenham 0 three times.

I may be back with more ......

Mayo4Sam

people arguing without basing it on facts or looking at what ur post says
oneill
people giving out about tractors on the road, they're entitled to be there
people in tractors giving other tractor drivers a bad name by not pulling in
gerry ryan
tony fenton
larry gogan
when ur dosing a heifer and u have the needle in and she moves
people who knock brussel sprouts/turnips/cabbage without tryin them just cause they look bad or dont have nice names
people who complain about ryanair, FFS the reason its so cheap is cause they screw u when ur late or over the baggage limit, u knew this when u booked the ticket, it shoudln't be a fuckin surprise that they wont let check in when u arrive 30 mins before the flight, or people who try to check in 2 bags that combined are less weight than the limit, it fuckin says 1 bag only, u have to pay for EVERY bag
johnny come lately chelsea fans
mournhino
wenger, the wingin ****
dubs who go round in celtic tops 24/7 without knowing anythign about them and think they're republican because of this
people from the south who play wolfe tones, wear celtic jerseys and go on about republicans, fakes
northerns with chiops on their shoulders about not being part of the free state
tony fearon
northerners who think everyone who doesn't vote sinn fein is a unionist
southerns who call u a unionist cause u dont have a celtic jersey
simply red, in particular that red hair **** mick hucknel
wet wet wet
people at gaa matches who argue with every decision the ref makes against them
the phrase "lets not reinvent the wheel"
barmen who pull the first half of u pint, u pay and then they forget about putting a head on it, or worse a different barman comes and gives it to some other ****
Fellas at the sweet stand at gaa matches who serve the adults 4 rows behind a row of kids first
taking gaa suspensions to court
people having arguments in the middle of a thread, we dont want to read the 50 posts calling eachother petty f**kers, start ur own thread called "argument on here"
The star, the worlds worst shower of c***ts, and anyone who works for them
politicians being able to say they dont remember the €100,00 they received for planning permission, jail the lot of them
mayo county board
mayo people who call the team the worst shower ever when they only beat leitrim by a point
mayo people who were previously calling them the worst shower ever sayign we'll win the AI when we get to august
mayo people who badly abuse players at matches, yes he's having a bad game, but he was man of the match the last day and hisf amily are sitting 2 rows away
QS's
lying contractors
architects (yes u do need a fire alarm system no matter how ugly it looks)
ryan tubrity
david blaine
people who knock the late late while only having watched it once in the last 10 years
people who knock music just because its mainstream and not cool enough to be anti the system
gothics
heavy metal music, its just noise
mullingar
longford
every second town being called a city in the north, it needs to fill all the criteria and not just have 2 cathedrals
people who knock u for supporting liverpool for no other reason than when u were young they were on the telly all the time
bullies

There will defo be more  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
Excuse me for talking while you're trying to interrupt me

Flameboy

jeez mayforsam

lots of issues haven't you.....

hope you don't "go postal"....

just remember man,

i feel your pain..

i empathise

im there for you

Billys Boots

Quotelongford

Jaysus, that's good coming from a north mayoman.   ::)
My hands are stained with thistle milk ...

downredblack

Letting someone out into the moving traffic without an inkling of recognition from said p***k .
Barman Putting change on counter , and you standing with the paw out .
Umbrellas at matches .

Flameboy

i'll tell you what pisses me off right?

you pay for sky movies - fine

theres 10 channels - fine.

theres a movie on - fine.

why do they insist on showing the same movie at the exact same time on 7 out of the 10 channels thus making them in effect 1 channel....

i mean, what the f**k?

Mayo4Sam

People who say sarcasm is the lowest form of wit, no it isn't its the highest, ur just not smart enough
Excuse me for talking while you're trying to interrupt me

believebelive

wife chatting on the phone while your trying to watch the tv - just leave the room, if i could tke the tv with me i would
people using mitigate and militate in the wrong way
people using presently wrong
always picking the slowest moving queue
people who when making speeches use huge words just to try and sound important - if you read the board Mark Durcan you are a repeat offender
Lazy journalists covering GAA matches who report on reputation and not on what happened
and lemon in water - i asked for a pint of water, not water with half a lemon in it

Gnevin

People who expect me to have sympathy for some stupid F**k who kill himself  while doing 140  kph down a poxy country road

Fianna Gaels latest we're not Fianna fail policy if ff say its white fg say its black here and idea form your own policy s

FG American style all promise no substance posters, We'll get tough on crime ? really how?

UK newsreader saying Irish PM or Tea Shock

People from the country who assume your a bandwagon fan then ask you to name the Dublin team from 1902 to prove your not .

Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.

Rois

The road between Newry and Dundalk.  There is absolutely no reason why traffic should crawl at 40mph yet it always happens.