How Metrosexual Are You?

Started by screenexile, September 10, 2007, 11:47:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Longshanks

Jasis Niall whats this pre shave stuff you talk about, I use the rest though :o :o

Our Nail Loney

Its sorta like this stuff but says on it about prepping you for a shave

http://www.amazon.com/Nivea-Cleansing-Double-Action-5-Ounce/dp/B000FKJPIS/ref=pd_sim_hpc_14/002-2111325-5976849

Its good as I used to hate shaving but since I started using this stuff an all, it softens your stubble an all

This one isn't the one I use though, look like it though

I love aftershave as well, went there about two months ago and spent near £200 on it one day, got four new ones!

ziggysego

Shave, aftershave and a bit of spray. That's my lot.
Testing Accessibility

Our Nail Loney

Quote from: ziggysego on August 19, 2008, 12:29:04 PM
Shave, aftershave and a bit of spray. That's my lot.

I'm surprised there's that much!!

ziggysego

That's only if I'm heading out or going to work. Rest of the time I smell as nature intended.
Testing Accessibility

downgirl

Quote from: Our Nail Loney on August 19, 2008, 11:36:56 AM
shaving is costing me a fortune, anyone else get this amount of stuff?

Nivea for men pre-shave face wash (about 4 or 5 quid a pop)
Gillette Fusion Power blades (rip off but the best, about 10er for a pack)
King Of Shaves Shaving Gel (the green one with the aloe vera and stuff, doesn't foam up just lathers a little) (again about 4quid)
Nivea for men replenishing balm (about 6 quid a bottle!)

Does that sound a bit   :-*

Worth every penny our nail, better to have a fella that looks after themselves than one who doesn't!

screenexile

I know you're a big one for the hairly chests downgirl but hat about the hairy back? I've noticed the usually fine hairs on the other side are starting to get a bit thicker and it's probably only a matter of time until I'm soorting the jumper look.

Anyone else had this problem? What's the story with the waxing is it sore? Expensive?

Downgirl reckons she loves the hairly chested men but what do you and the rest of the femal species think about the all around hairiness?

Longshanks

Indeed Screenexc I know what your talking about...

Lastnight had my housemate shaving the neck hair and she noticed the hairs on the back, wasn't too happy about it offered to shave it all off but it aint that bad and heard it comes back twice as thick.

Anyway never had any other bother ;D

downgirl

Hairy at like the base of your back and up rather than the top??  That's quite nice...not so fussed on hairy shoulders though!!  Out of all my friends I only know of one other girl that loves hairy men...her boyfriend is the hairiest fella I have ever seen!!

Never had my back waxed but I wouldn't think it would be that sore?  Are you thinking about getting it done screenexile?  If you want it removed permanently you could try laser hair removal.

screenexile

Quote from: downgirl on August 19, 2008, 01:28:02 PM
Hairy at like the base of your back and up rather than the top??  That's quite nice...not so fussed on hairy shoulders though!!  Out of all my friends I only know of one other girl that loves hairy men...her boyfriend is the hairiest fella I have ever seen!!

Never had my back waxed but I wouldn't think it would be that sore?  Are you thinking about getting it done screenexile?  If you want it removed permanently you could try laser hair removal.

I'm not that bothered about it that I'd laser it. Is that not right and expnsive anyway?

downgirl

Yea I think it is expensive enough, don't know the exact price though.  Sure leave the hair unless your other half doesn't like it at all.

TacadoirArdMhacha

QuoteNivea for men pre-shave face wash (about 4 or 5 quid a pop)
King Of Shaves Shaving Gel (the green one with the aloe vera and stuff, doesn't foam up just lathers a little) (again about 4quid)

Nail that is f***ing ridiculous. Have ya money to burn or something? A drop of shaving foam and a dispoable razor is all ya need (gillette disposable, not Bic - I have some class!). Pre-face wash?! Never heard the likes of it.
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

unforgiven

exile, would it not be possible to transplant some of that hair from your back onto your ever expanding forehead?  just a thought!

Our Nail Loney

Quote from: TacadoirArdMhacha on August 19, 2008, 01:56:13 PM
QuoteNivea for men pre-shave face wash (about 4 or 5 quid a pop)

Nail that is f***ing ridiculous. Have ya money to burn or something? A drop of shaving foam and a dispoable razor is all ya need (gillette disposable, not Bic - I have some class!). Pre-face wash?! Never heard the likes of it.

If I had to pick someone to be amazed by my regime it would have been you!!

Do yourself a favour and use a gillette fusion razor with some of that shaving gel, you will blow your load!!

Sure doesnt tiger woods, terry henry and roger federer want ya too!