How Metrosexual Are You?

Started by screenexile, September 10, 2007, 11:47:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ziggysego

That there is, but I've never frequent it. I'm rough and ready, but hard pushed to even use a bit of spray on my way out the door on a Saturday night!
Testing Accessibility

fred the red

I got my pubes shaved by a nurse when i had a hernia. havnt got round to doing it again though.

unforgiven

Quote from: fred the red on June 26, 2008, 12:12:52 PM
I got my pubes shaved by a nurse when i had a hernia. havnt got round to doing it again though.

So i should hire a nurse then?

fred the red

it sounds like its too late if you already have the job done. they are a bastid growing back!

unforgiven

maybe I am.  But surely I'm not the only one on here doing the same? 

Longshanks

Only one on the board admitting to it anyway!! :P :P

Aye I got an op once had to have that area shaved, said I could either have it all off or just half (i.e where they needed to operate)
what the fook would I have looked like with half of it off?

went the whole hog!!itchy as hell growing back.. :o :o

screenexile

Quote from: noeldebrun on June 26, 2008, 04:47:34 PM
i've just realised after reading through this , i've dyed the hair, straightened it, used mosteriour, own several pink shirts, i'm sounding rather gay i must admit

Dude... you are so gay!

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: unforgiven on June 26, 2008, 12:56:58 PM
maybe I am.  But surely I'm not the only one on here doing the same? 

You not the only one i have often given the crown jewels a bit of a haircut
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Gabriel_Hurl

Puckoon

A 'friend' made this mistake one valentines day. He was headed over to a very very very cold eastern european country. Thought it was a good idea. Went a bit further than the scissors and clippers - this eejit took the mac 3 to them. All worked out fine until he was done - and (he says) the whole thing was shriveled up like a pickled walnut with goosebumps. Then he hit the -15degree weather and he thought the sac was going to tighten up until the nuts and the whole shebang were squeezed out like a pimple.

This fella has since moved to warmer climes - and is happy enough leaving them the way they are by all accounts. However the last day I was chatting to him - he said he was getting worried about a stray grey...

ziggysego

For goodness sake Puck, let him to dye!!
Testing Accessibility

Our Nail Loney

Our Nail Loney

shaving is costing me a fortune, anyone else get this amount of stuff?

Nivea for men pre-shave face wash (about 4 or 5 quid a pop)
Gillette Fusion Power blades (rip off but the best, about 10er for a pack)
King Of Shaves Shaving Gel (the green one with the aloe vera and stuff, doesn't foam up just lathers a little) (again about 4quid)
Nivea for men replenishing balm (about 6 quid a bottle!)

Does that sound a bit   :-*

kinghen

i think that trimmin th'aul pubage is a must, im not talkin about using razors or anything but a wee trim with the scissors tidies the whole thing up

bennydorano

Cant shave with them gels at all, shaving brush and soap for me.  You need the moisturiser after shaving with soap everyday (Mac 3).  My biggest outlay is on aftershave, I have about 7 or 8 different bottles, I just cant help myself.  My favourite is Paco Rabanne (sp?), not that dear at about £15 for a good size bottle but I find it is excellent for the skin, would never need moisturiser when using it.