Richie Bennis and Sour Grapes

Started by seanobrien12, September 04, 2007, 05:55:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

orangeman

Some of the best managers say the right things in front of the camera - that's why they are the best - their comments are always considered.

heineken_on_tap

Quote from: orangeman on September 05, 2007, 12:00:15 PM
Some of the best managers say the right things in front of the camera - that's why they are the best - their comments are always considered.

Bennis doesnt strike me as a man to sit down to consider what he does and doesnt say - he just lets rip as far as I can see. Now the likes of Cody is a natural at knowing exactly what to say and when to say it

orangeman

But surely Heineken, that ability to speak well in front of the camera / microphone comes with experience - Cody has been at it for a long time - Richie to be fair is an amateur ?

heurebag

i hear hes brought davy fitz in for a fitness coach

orangeman

Davy will be doing goals for Clare next year after Mac was installed as manager.

heurebag

i was talkin to bennis 3 days ago, n he said that he was gettin fitzy in

johnneycool

Quote from: orangeman on September 27, 2007, 11:54:54 AM
Davy will be doing goals for Clare next year after Mac was installed as manager.

With the soundings so far from Mike Macnamara and team building I'd doublt if Davy Fitz will be involved in a playing capacity.

The keeper they had this year did nothing wrong and deserves to continue.

Punxsutawney Fergal

To be honest I'd say it's a case of if Davy wants to go back then Davy will be on the team!

orangeman

I'd agree with that - if Davy wants on the team, he'll be no. 1 ! Simply the best !