What did Anderson say about Jones?

Started by theskull1, September 02, 2007, 11:30:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

theskull1

Just to on the safe side ...I PM'd both of you
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

ONeill

I can see why Jones needed to address it I suppose.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

theskull1

Hate that we silvikrened haired fecker

I have a life to lead, so if anybody else needs to know, please PM some of the udder ones above
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

Orior

Ah someone pm me with the answer pulllllllleeeeease.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Orior

Hmmm, yes, plausible. But I think calling him that, would be an insult to all the real weasle nosed wankers out there.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Doogie Browser

The Newsletter reports today that the comments were to do with the Inland Revenue and irregularities of some sort.
I cannot stand George Jones, it is well reported he was not liked at the BBC anyway, when he used to do his handover between  Duncan there was zero banter everyday, compared to the slagging that goes on with Anderdson/Dunseith and Dunseith/Duncan.
As for his shows at the Waterfront 'Do ye come here often?'  No I don't you annoying little fcuker!   

MW

Quote from: T Fearon on September 05, 2007, 01:43:42 PM
. You don't undertand why anyone hasn't the details? How many people have nothing better to do at 10.30am each morning other than listen to inane chatter between Stephen Nolan and Gerry Anderson (who was apparently a rock musician before entering broadcasting and famously looked down upon by the Bachelors, for which he has never forgiven them)

"Good morning, caller"...

ziggysego

The irony is, no-one would even have noticed or known if Jones didn't kick up a fuss.
Testing Accessibility

Hurler on the Bitch

Quote from: stew on November 19, 2007, 09:33:15 PM
Quote from: Hurler on the Bitch on September 04, 2007, 04:09:54 PM
I heard from a well-informed friend that Anderson said something that was in real terms unrepeatable. Apparently he questioned Jones's ability to comprehend something in a manner that was hardly inappropriate. It seems that Jones took offence as he has been well-known not to partake in such things. The fact is that what was said was perceived to be offensive, in a non-offensive way. Whether Anderson said it in the first place; whether Jones heard it or whether Nolan was listening will all be revealed in court. At this stage though it is open to question whether what was said was actually said.

Well that clears it up rightly. :-\
Feckin Told Ye'as I knew what it was about!!!

ONeill

Quote from: Orior on November 19, 2007, 11:46:21 PM
Hmmm, yes, plausible. But I think calling him that, would be an insult to all the real weasle nosed wankers out there.

Only codding.

THE MIGHTY QUINN

Quote from: Doogie Browser on November 20, 2007, 11:00:54 AM
The Newsletter reports today that the comments were to do with the Inland Revenue and irregularities of some sort.
I cannot stand George Jones, it is well reported he was not liked at the BBC anyway, when he used to do his handover between  Duncan there was zero banter everyday, compared to the slagging that goes on with Anderdson/Dunseith and Dunseith/Duncan.
As for his shows at the Waterfront 'Do ye come here often?'  No I don't you annoying little fcuker!  

Whilst not wanting in any way tostick up for the little bollox was it not the case that the 3 pm news came between that talentless little tosser from Strabane and the weasle faced dick.

Gold

"Cheeky Charlie McKenna..."

ONeill

Quote"He is clearly delighted with the outcome, because it has been an especially difficult time for him and his family."

I'm sure he is. Wasn't he the one who said he'd be in financial dire straits if he lost his BBC job?

What do people see in this balax anyway?