Sad lads - Hardstation, Laois Lad, Square Ball & Zigglio

Started by Aristotle Flynn, September 02, 2007, 07:42:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aristotle Flynn

Is it just me or are Hardstation, Square Ball, Real Loais Lad and Ziggleo just the sadest bastards you've ever come across? They've just spent a Saturday night typing on a computer pretending to be in a pub. SAD.  :-[

In fact Hardstation needs his bumps felt! 7 times he replied to himself when the other sad lads lost interest. Now that's really sad.

Lads - go to a real pub on Saturday nights and you may pick up the social skills to allow you to intregrate successfully back into society. There's a real world out there you know and real women and real beer.
A tyrant must put on the appearance of uncommon devotion to religion.

pintsofguinness

QuoteIs it just me or are Hardstation, Square Ball, Real Loais Lad and Ziggleo just the sadest bastards you've ever come across? They've just spent a Saturday night typing on a computer pretending to be in a pub. SAD.  Embarrassed

In fact Hardstation needs his bumps felt! 7 times he replied to himself when the other sad lads lost interest. Now that's really sad.

Lads - go to a real pub on Saturday nights and you may pick up the social skills to allow you to intregrate successfully back into society. There's a real world out there you know and real women and real beer.

I love the people that think if someone doesnt do what they do or have the interests they have they are sad.

Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

SuperSub

magickingdom

Quote from: Aristotle Flynn on September 02, 2007, 07:42:41 AM
Is it just me or are Hardstation, Square Ball, Real Loais Lad and Ziggleo just the sadest bastards you've ever come across? They've just spent a Saturday night typing on a computer pretending to be in a pub. SAD.  :-[

who the f**k are you to judge anyone?  ;D

Gabriel_Hurl

Someone on an internet message forum calling other people "sad" on the same internet message forum -  :D :D :D :D :D

Square Ball

Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

FL/MAYO

By the time of his post, there were not to many "real women or real beer" for him last night either.

ziggysego

August has been an expensive month for me, for one reason and another. So I'm sitting in, in the hope that the bank account makes a full recovery.
Testing Accessibility

Square Ball

dont seee the need to explain why i wasnt out on a saturday to anyone, or why i was posting.
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

Orior

Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

pintsofguinness

Id rather continue newyork rangers unbeaten run through the NHL.   ;D
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: Aristotle Flynn on September 02, 2007, 07:42:41 AM

Who the f**k are you to tell me what i should be doing on a saturday night?
You'll Never Walk Alone.

dodo

Honk..........................................if horny !

Blacksheep

Blacksheep - a reckless and unprincipled reprobate!