la liga thread

Started by anportmorforjfc, August 28, 2007, 09:57:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sammymaguire

He is a football mercenary so City could be next for sure!
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

King Kenny

Quote from: sammymaguire on April 21, 2012, 11:37:48 PM

Do you resent the fact that, as a very successful football manager, he is sought after by the worlds biggest clubs?  Does his taking up of these positions make him a mercenary?  Wise the f**k up!

Gazzler

If he keeps going winning at the rate he is now then he will go down as the best manager of all time.

sammymaguire

Quote from: King Kenny on April 21, 2012, 11:50:53 PM
Quote from: sammymaguire on April 21, 2012, 11:37:48 PM

Do you resent the fact that, as a very successful football manager, he is sought after by the worlds biggest clubs?  Does his taking up of these positions make him a mercenary?  Wise the f**k up!

Did I say I said it was a bad thing that Mourinho can go to any top flight club in the world and wave his magic wand, bring success and silverware, loved and reverred by all and makes lots and lots of money in the process and then shuffle on to the next big club to do it all again? Certainly not. He has no loyalties or morales when it comes to the harsh reality of being successful.

He might be the special one but Jose is no saint. You need to stay off Internet forums until you learn how to read Properly and Understand you galoot  :o
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

Puckoon

Barca were very tepid last night. Madrid had the measure of them in every part of the field.

EC Unique

The Real boys did some partying after the game at the weekend.

ballinaman

ONeill

Bilbao - Sporting on a knife-edge. 1-2 and 2-1. Looking like another shoot-out.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

ONeill

3-1 Athletic. 3 mins to hold on.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

ross4life

Some great joy by the Athletic players their at the end fair fcuks to them they deserve it & i hope they go on to win it now.
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

Declan

Bilbao are a smashing team to watch

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Declan on April 26, 2012, 10:00:11 PM
+1. Great scenes at the end for a so called Mickey Mouse competition.

Billys Boots

Quote from: Tony Baloney on April 26, 2012, 10:08:37 PM
Quote from: Declan on April 26, 2012, 10:00:11 PM
+1. Great scenes at the end for a so called Mickey Mouse competition.

Bilbao fast becoming my second team - delighted for them, and a town that is football crazy.  An historic final against a team founded by Bilbao migrants to the capital.  Pity it's in Bucharest, I'd be very tempted.   :-\
My hands are stained with thistle milk ...

Captain Obvious

Real Madrid champions.

EagleLord