la liga thread

Started by anportmorforjfc, August 28, 2007, 09:57:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sammymaguire

Finished 4-1... Real on fire this campaign
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

Blowitupref

Barcelona beaten by Getafe. Real Madrid currently the best team in Europe?
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

Hashtag

Sammy do you think Real could win the champions league this season?

Minder

Quote from: Hashtag on November 26, 2011, 11:22:33 PM

If Barcelona don't I would think Madrid will. I dont see a third team close to them.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

sammymaguire

Quote from: Hashtag on November 26, 2011, 11:22:33 PM

Yes I cannot see why not. Mourinho is a football coaching genius.
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

ross4life

El Clásico in a few weeks is going to be massive if Real Madrid win it one would have to fancy them to win the title.
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

Forever Green

That game is in Madrid as well. Madrid have had a serious improvement this year. Hopefully they stick to attacking when Barca come to town. Could be the best game yet. Imo whoever wins the La Liga, the other will win the Champions League. These two are so far ahead of the rest. The only team who might be able to give them a game is Bayern Munich

Real to win La Liga

Barca to win Champions League

Norf Tyrone

Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

Gold

Barca are in trouble. I hate the royals --with the 6 point lead i think Mourinho will set up for the draw in 2 weeks and try to spoil the game.

Pep needs to go back to the tried and tested:

VV
Dani A       Puyol                  Pique          Abidal/The House

Sergio B

Xavi                                 Andres

Pedro                      Leo                 Villa

Cesc, Sanchez, Keita can come in an out as subs but the above team should be starting
"Cheeky Charlie McKenna..."

Forever Green

I would agree with that although I would consider putting Cesc in for Villa who has looked out of sorts for quite a while now. I really hope Mourinho doesn't go back to his defensive pish although that 5-0 last November will still be fresh in the mind for him. Cant wait for this one  ;D

paco

Am I the only 1 who doesn't understand all the fuss about Bayern? Can't wait to the Clasico, though, as someone said, it's got old style Mourinho written all over it as opposed to the new swashbuckling side he's created.

Forever Green

Quote from: paco on November 28, 2011, 07:12:55 PM
Am I the only 1 who doesn't understand all the fuss about Bayern? Can't wait to the Clasico, though, as someone said, it's got old style Mourinho written all over it as opposed to the new swashbuckling side he's created.

Top class footballing team when on top form but they have went off the boil in the last couple of League games. It is so crucial though that they keep both Ribery and Robben fit. Not an easy thing to do. Without those two, they are pretty ordinary

ross4life

Quote from: Forever Green on November 28, 2011, 07:17:05 PM
Quote from: paco on November 28, 2011, 07:12:55 PM

Top class footballing team when on top form but they have went off the boil in the last couple of League games. It is so crucial though that they keep both Ribery and Robben fit. Not an easy thing to do. Without those two, they are pretty ordinary
Don't forgot Schweinsteiger, he's one of Bayern's most influential players & his injury is one of the reasons for dip in form.

Paco, I'd say Mourinho will be looking at set pieces to break Barca down & then park the bus.
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

Orangemac

Quote from: Gold on November 27, 2011, 09:47:13 PM
Barca are in trouble. I hate the royals --with the 6 point lead i think Mourinho will set up for the draw in 2 weeks and try to spoil the game.

Pep needs to go back to the tried and tested:

VV
Dani A       Puyol                  Pique          Abidal/The House

Sergio B

Xavi                                 Andres

Pedro                      Leo                 Villa

Cesc, Sanchez, Keita can come in an out as subs but the above team should be starting
Are Barcelona running out of steam? A lot of these players have been playing non stop for club and country for 3/4 years.

Don't see much of LaLiga but have Barca got enough strength in depth to cope with a couple of injuries to key players?