Started by Mike Sheehy, August 22, 2007, 06:18:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

we are blue... etc

Gnevin

Quote from: we are blue... etc on August 23, 2007, 10:23:39 PM
Quote from: The Real Laoislad on August 23, 2007, 10:17:34 PM
They call gaaboard.com "The Gay Board" over on Reservoir Dubs

Ah the legendary Dublin wit.

Well you cant beat the Laois wit , insult someone and their team , then say your joking .... a day later
Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.

Tankie

Quote from: Gnevin on August 23, 2007, 10:57:48 PM

Well you cant beat the Laois wit , insult someone and their team , then say your joking .... a day later

Or better yet, have the English Soccer Team Liverpool as you Avatar on a GAA discussion board ::)
Grand Slam Saturday!

Gnevin

Quote from: Tankie on August 23, 2007, 11:00:02 PM

Or better yet, have the English Soccer Team Liverpool as you Avatar on a GAA discussion board ::)
Now now tankie his grandfather was from Liverpool , do you think he's applied for the passport he feels such a connection to the brit-land
Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.

Tankie

Quote from: Gnevin on August 23, 2007, 11:01:10 PM
Quote from: Tankie on August 23, 2007, 11:00:02 PM

Now now tankie his grandfather was from Liverpool , do you think he's applied for the passport he feels such a connection to the brit-land

Sure i questioned him on that grandfather reason for him support the English Soccer Team Liverpool and why aint all the brits supporting the GAA and the counties their fathers and grandfathers. but its typical Loaslad, talk some rubbish but when u challenge him he does a runner ???
Grand Slam Saturday!

The Real Laoislad

:D Dumb and Dumber having a conversation all on their own :D
You'll Never Walk Alone.

we are blue... etc

Lads yis are very touchy about this Liverpool avatar. Do you think that lads on a soccer board would take as much offence to somebody posting with their county crest as an avatar? I'd say they wouldn't give a monkeys.

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: we are blue... etc on August 23, 2007, 11:21:41 PM
Lads yis are very touchy about this Liverpool avatar. Do you think that lads on a soccer board would take as much offence to somebody posting with their county crest as an avatar? I'd say they wouldn't give a monkeys.

Most normal people wouldn't give a monkeys one way or the other
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Gnevin

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on August 23, 2007, 11:23:52 PM

I don't care you can have what ever you want i was just wondering if you feel such a connection to England have you applied for a passport sure your eligible

Tankie

well you have so much anti dublin things to say especial about their players and generally their supporter i and just suprised you would support a team who seem to roit their way thru Europe. I think they were even called the worse supports by uefa but that had to be retract because the englinh FA went crazy.

Just suprised you would be that type since you are so self righteous when it comes to the dubs. Some would even call it double standards :o
Grand Slam Saturday!

Gnevin

Quote from: 5iveTimes on August 23, 2007, 11:30:45 PM
Quote from: Gnevin on August 23, 2007, 11:28:11 PM
I don't care you can have what ever you want i was just wondering if you feel such a connection to England have you applied for a password sure your eligible

Do you need a password to get into England now as well  :D
LL doesnt sure he can claim citizenship

Frank Casey

Quote from: Gnevin on August 23, 2007, 11:34:53 PM
I don't care you can have what ever you want i was just wondering if you feel such a connection to England have you applied for a password sure your eligible

Can we get back to Kerry beating the shite out of Dublin on Sunday.
KERRY 3:7

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: Tankie on August 23, 2007, 11:33:56 PM

well you have so much anti dublin things to say especial about their players and generally their supporter i and just suprised you would support a team who seem to roit their way thru Europe. I think they were even called the worse supports by uefa but that had to be retract because the englinh FA went crazy.

Just suprised you would be that type since you are so self righteous when it comes to the dubs. Some would even call it double standards :o

Your right Liverpool fans have not graced themselves in glory over the last 20 years...Luckily it's the team i support i couldn't give a toss what you say about people i don't know who act the **** at matches..Maybe you should take a leaf out of my book Tankie
Anywhoooo this isn't a soccer thread so if anyone has anymore to say about it start a new thread on the other board
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Gnevin

Quote from: Frank Casey on August 23, 2007, 11:36:50 PM
Quote from: Gnevin on August 23, 2007, 11:34:53 PM

Can we get back to Kerry beating the shite out of Dublin on Sunday.
We have a discussion about Dub's V Kerry .http://gaaboard.com/board/index.php?topic=4207.0  for some reason someone started a second in an attempt to do a little fishing

Tankie

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on August 23, 2007, 11:39:05 PM
Quote from: Tankie on August 23, 2007, 11:33:56 PM

Your right Liverpool fans have not graced themselves in glory over the last 20 years...Luckily it's the team i support i couldn't give a toss what you say about people i don't know who act the **** at matches..Maybe you should take a leaf out of my book Tankie
Anywhoooo this isn't a soccer thread so if anyone has anymore to say about it start a new thread on the other board

yeah whatever gets you thru the day LaoisLad ::)
Grand Slam Saturday!