Provocative triumphalism

Started by Mike Sheehy, August 21, 2007, 08:38:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Sheehy

Terrible stuff altogether. I hope our lads refrain from doing something similar when we win on Sunday

Frank Casey

We wouldn't  lower ourselves.  ;) ;) ;) ;)
KERRY 3:7

dubsnsubs

Poor little Darren and Cathal...you'd nearly feel sorry for them! Pity little Fergal Byron did'nt make the photo shoot. He was on his way to help calm matters down aswell!!!!! Alan obviously gets the nasty streak from his mothers side! :o

Kerry Mike

2011: McGrath Cup
AI Junior Club
Hurling Christy Ring Cup
Munster Senior Football

Mike Sheehy

..and look at this

QuoteJust as a side thought ..................
Does anybody think that the Kerry team will have experienced an atmosphere that will be there on Sunday.I mean the last time they played us the Hill was closed (Its up to you boys in the Hill to let them know what its like) and I think that it may be a factor that they will not have accounted for.I mean when was the last time they had 50,000 Dubs screaming come on ye boys in blue at them.An early goal for Jayo/A Broggie/ B Broggie will have the place shaking and may just scare the Kerry f**k out of them.

they think we are afraid of their precious hill.....

...jesus, bring it on ya skangers !!!

Frank Casey

Star Spangler

QuoteI mean when was the last time they had 50,000 Dubs screaming come on ye boys in blue at them

I suspect the good teams love the opportunity to shut them up on the hill a la Mugsy in '05.

http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=MaV5eGzAj30 :D

Frank Casey

Quote from: Mike Sheehy on August 21, 2007, 09:17:01 PM
..and look at this

Does anybody think that the Kerry team will have experienced an atmosphere that will be there on Sunday.I mean the last time they played us the Hill was closed (Its up to you boys in the Hill to let them know what its like) and I think that it may be a factor that they will not have accounted for.I mean when was the last time they had 50,000 Dubs screaming come on ye boys in blue at them.An early goal for Jayo/A Broggie/ B Broggie will have the place shaking and may just scare the Kerry f**k out of them.

Should we warm up in front of the hill?? Just for the crack!! Sure they won't be many of them there on the hill when we come out anyway.

magickingdom

like i said on another thread what are we going to do about cork in the final? they have to beat us sometime in a 'last chance saloon game' sooner or later. i hope the dubs can stay with us til the end. like they say a good match beats any number of training sessions...

The Subbie

After seeing that you'd really really want Kerry to beat them, what kind of dick can think of and secondly print that class of shite?
Does your normal jackeen buy into this shite?
there is bound to be some normal dub supporters out there totally mortified with that.

Hopefully Kerry will warm up in front of the hill and D O' Se will land a ball on the pillars large skull  :o :o ;)

his holiness nb

Quote from: The Subbie on August 22, 2007, 08:23:43 AM
After seeing that you'd really really want Kerry to beat them, what kind of dick can think of and secondly print that class of shite?
Does your normal jackeen buy into this shite?
there is bound to be some normal dub supporters out there totally mortified with that.

In fairness its a picture along with an article of one of the most talked about issues regarding Dublin football this year in a magiazine for Dublin fans.
I dont think it nescessarily suggests everyone approves of what they did because theres a picture shown, sure wasnt the same pictures shown in several newspapers?

Having said that I havent seen the article yet, that could prove me wrong.
Ask me holy bollix

Msgr. Horan

Quote from: Frank Casey on August 21, 2007, 09:21:33 PM
..and look at this

Should we warm up in front of the hill?? Just for the crack!! Sure they won't be many of them there on the hill when we come out anyway.

Tis good craic allright, but I'd say this year Scaffolding Caffrey might come out with a shotgun seeing as his shoulder on John Morrison had very little affect last year. One of the lads in the hill will give it to him "Sawn off or not Mr Caffrey Sir?"

Frank Casey

Quote from: Msgr. Horan on August 22, 2007, 09:21:45 AM
Quote from: Frank Casey on August 21, 2007, 09:21:33 PM
..and look at this

Tis good craic allright, but I'd say this year Scaffolding Caffrey might come out with a shotgun seeing as his shoulder on John Morrison had very little affect last year. One of the lads in the hill will give it to him "Sawn off or not Mr Caffrey Sir?"

And him a Guard

Msgr. Horan

Quote from: Star Spangler on August 21, 2007, 09:20:28 PM
QuoteI mean when was the last time they had 50,000 Dubs screaming come on ye boys in blue at them

I suspect the good teams love the opportunity to shut them up on the hill a la Mugsy in '05.

http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=MaV5eGzAj30 :D
Or al la Mac in 06, werent the Super Dubs leading by 7 points at one stage or is the owl memory going?
http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=xNDEGm5z0qk

his holiness nb

Quote from: Msgr. Horan on August 22, 2007, 09:35:17 AM
Or al la Mac in 06, werent the Super Dubs leading by 7 points at one stage or is the owl memory going?
http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=xNDEGm5z0qk

Remember it only too well, but whats this to do with this topic?
I do understand that Mayo fans might well cling to that given their championship performances since.
Ask me holy bollix