NFL 2007-2008

Started by thejuice, August 20, 2007, 11:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

magpie seanie

Letting Jones go was very strange. Benson has potential but Jones was consistently doing the hard yards. Apparently they didn't like each other. If I was a coach I'd use that to my advantage. Benson was better yesterday but I'm still to be convinced.

On the other hand Hester is just a phenomenon. They have to get him more involved in the offence. Screen passes and the like - he could be a serious weapon and you'd think even Grossman could manage those short passes.

If anythnig the Defence is actually better again this year. Look to be getting after QB's a bit better but they're going to suffer like last year with having to be on the field so much.

Galwaybhoy

Monday night result
Washington 20 Philadelphia 12

Week 3 fixtures

My predictions in bold

Dolphins @ Jets
Chargers @ Packers
Niners @ Steelers
Bills @ Patriots   
Vikings @ Chiefs
Lions @ Eagles
Rams @ Bucs
Cards @ Ravens
Colts @ Texans
Jaguars @ Broncos
Browns @ Raiders
Bengals @ Seahawks
Panthers @ Falcons
Giants @ Redskins
Cowboys @ Bears
Titans @ Saints

Anyone watching tonights matches on Sky?  I'm looking forward to Jags @ Broncos, its the second red button game.  Should be another victory for Denver, but with two tight wins against two very poor teams in their first two games its not a sure victory for them.

Puckoon

How Rex Grossman can continue to start for chicago is beyond belief. I think lovie smith needs to replace him, before the bears replace lovie.