The X Factor

Started by Square Ball, August 18, 2007, 08:06:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Square Ball

Here we go again.......
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

Square Ball

anyone watching this. funniest thing I have seen in ages!!!!!!!!!!!!

Square Ball

she was brilliant, funnies thing I have seen, well sort of, in ages, and to roung it all off she was voted in without even singing!!!

did you see the stroppy cow near the end?

5 Sams

In fairness lads Danni would still get it....always had her above Kylie :-*
The Aristocrat Years

Uladh

Their script writers earn their dough.

we are blue... etc

There's only so many bad bad baaad singers you can watch before the joke starts to wear thin. I have to confess meself and the missus ended up watching most of it (Saturday evening popcorn for the brain kindof thing) but the whole thing is so harmless on every possible level it's not even funny.

What's funny is watching the reaction of certain judges to certain good looking auditionees (often of the same sex). Like dogs with two mickeys.

ONeill

Quote from: we are blue... etc on August 19, 2007, 12:00:29 AM
There's only so many bad bad baaad singers you can watch before the joke starts to wear thin. I have to confess meself and the missus ended up watching most of it (Saturday evening popcorn for the brain kindof thing) but the whole thing is so harmless on every possible level it's not even funny.

What's funny is watching the reaction of certain judges to certain good looking auditionees (often of the same sex). Like dogs with two mickeys.

Definitely wearing thin. Twas funny 2-3 years ago but watching freakshows has been done to death. Uladh's correct - the script is now the centrepiece.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

ziggysego

Did anyone see Jim Rodgers make a total tit of himself on The X Factor tonight?

He said he was happy to welcome Danni, Simon, Sharon and Louise to Belfast. The whole place fell over laughing.

Twat!
Testing Accessibility

Square Ball

Missed that bit, turned over to watch the football, did see those two guys, sorry girls from Dublin who were graveside singers, bloody Nora, would scare a ghost anyone see that bit?

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

Square Ball

you gotta ask, are they real, and LL even you wouldnt, well I hope.

ziggysego

I wouldn't put it past him. Several after a few hours in the GAAboard Pub.
Testing Accessibility

longball

havent seen it this year yet. have they done Dublin or Belfast yet??

watching Ant and Dec Sat night takeaway thou- i enjoy them (id enjoy their bank balance as well  ;D :-[)
Spotted any unladylike behaviour report within:
http://gaaboard.com/board/index.php?topic=13209.0

ziggysego

They did Belfast at the weekend. No-one got through and they said it was the worst they've seen anywhere in the entire run of X-Factor..... lovely!
Testing Accessibility

longball

Quote from: ziggysego on September 10, 2007, 01:20:51 PM
They did Belfast at the weekend. No-one got through and they said it was the worst they've seen anywhere in the entire run of X-Factor..... lovely!

really thats terrible- i new a couple of people that went to it so let the piss taking commence.
Spotted any unladylike behaviour report within:
http://gaaboard.com/board/index.php?topic=13209.0