anyone else have strange dreams

Started by small white mayoman, August 17, 2007, 11:13:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ONeill

The wife grinds her teeth. Must try harder.

Had a rare one last night when I was told to line up and drop the cacks in a long line of men and women to be examined by the doctor. As we progressed up the line I noticed everyone was covering the tackle and so did accordingly. When I got to the doc he held a piece of string with a small stone swaying on the bottom of it, like as if it was detecting something. It swayed from side to side over the oul boy and he looked up asking if I had ever a serious injury with my foot. I said no and he just smiled and said move on. Odd indeed.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Hardy

Anyone else fly in their dreams? Actually, it's more like gliding, using the arms as wings. It's brilliant.

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: Hardy on July 01, 2008, 08:11:15 PM
Anyone else fly in their dreams? Actually, it's more like gliding, using the arms as wings. It's brilliant.

No but i often dream im falling,actually i often wake up with the fright from it
You'll Never Walk Alone.

The Iceman

was shot once by the brits in a dream - you remember how the older tv's switch off and there is a faint white line across the middle before total darkness? thats how it looked in my dream - little white line flickered then total darkness and silence - freaked me out

in another weird dream when I was a wee fella - my da was decapitated by a ninja dressed up as a nun - madness haha
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

nic

Only when ive had a feed of cheese before bed time

Treasurer

Quote from: Hardy on July 01, 2008, 08:11:15 PM

Sort of flying - I  jump/bounce myself in the air to keep off the ground and eventually get tired and come back to ground, but it's great while I'm actually in the air.  :)

fred the red

Sometimes i think im swimming in my dreams.

downgirl

I woke up crying the other day...has this happened to anyone else or am I just weird??!!!  :-\

fred the red

Quote from: downgirl on July 01, 2008, 11:32:04 PM
I woke up crying the other day...has this happened to anyone else or am I just weird??!!!  :-\

What where you crying about, the game on sunday?

downgirl

Quote from: fred the red on July 01, 2008, 11:32:47 PM

What where you crying about, the game on sunday?

No, I was still awake when I was crying about that

ziggysego

Leave the poor girl alone guys. The poor obviously had an upsetting dream. She needs our support, not jokes.
Testing Accessibility

downgirl

Quote from: hardstation on July 01, 2008, 11:37:05 PM
Were the reeds in?

haha you're a good one hardstation  :P :P ;)

nic

ziggy displaying a sensitive side on every thread

Sausalito Bay

Used to regularly dream that I had gone out of the house naked in the morning, ending up in work/school with everyone looking at me.

The most realistic one I had was where me and a mate were being chased by some huge thugs, the dream was like a chase scene from a movie and ended up with us hiding in a toilet cubicle, the thugs burst in and kicked the bejesus out of me, finished me off with a shot to the head - next thing I was walking down the street and met the thug who gave me a funny look and walked on.
When I woke up I couldn't stop thinking about it all day.

ziggysego

Yeah, I've had the naked dream too.
Testing Accessibility