Remember Remember A Night in November!

Started by T Fearon, August 08, 2007, 09:51:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

T Fearon

Opens in the Grand Opera House in Belfast tonight. Do get along to see this quality drama and get an unrivalled insight into Windsor Park and its attendant sectarianism

nifan

Moderators, can you not do something about him starting th same topic over and over again?

his holiness nb

Multiple threads??
Whens the last ones, page 3 or 4?

And why didnt you say the same when Gweltyah started another thread about Darren Graham today?

Ask me holy bollix

nifan

Theres one about the play on the previous page

as for not saying it to Gweltach, ive said similar to him before and questioned him opening threads just to have a pop.

his holiness nb

I see it now, and you made the same comments on that one too.

Is it the play that winds you up or Tony?

Its just a work of fiction after all, you really seem to dislike any mention of this play.
Ask me holy bollix

nifan

i havent commented on the other thread, but i have in the past

more people than me have commented on tonys insatiable desire to start a new thread about the same topic (every single spurs incident during the year for example), and strangely ive never seen you have a pop at them either

his holiness nb

Nifan face facts, its all about Tony with you. He is the reason you boys joined here, you have said so previously.
Your infatuation with Tonys posts is therefore a wee bit nasty in my opinion.

And no I havent commented on all his Spurs threads, I dont support any soccer teams and am not very much interested in these threads.
So when I see a Spurs related thread I ignore it, you should try it.  ;)
Ask me holy bollix

nifan

QuoteYour infatuation with Tonys posts is therefore a wee bit nasty in my opinion.

Nasty how?
I argue with plenty on here, tony just happens to post a pile of rhetoric more frequently than most.

MW

Quote from: nifan on August 08, 2007, 11:27:22 AM
QuoteYour infatuation with Tonys posts is therefore a wee bit nasty in my opinion.

Nasty how?
I argue with plenty on here, tony just happens to post a pile of rhetoric more frequently than most.

Well it's definitely a pile of something... ;)

his holiness nb

Its really becoming an obsession with you guys. Quite funny how you paint Tony as the idiot and yourselves as the superior intellectuals yet he gets ye every time  ;)
Ask me holy bollix

nifan

similar to gweltach and you guys?
i dont see how slurring all NI fans is getting us?

If the GAA is insulted you guys respond, and understandably so.

stephenite

What's the weather like up Fearons hole today His Holniess?

Long time dead

Quote from: stephenite on August 08, 2007, 12:11:18 PM

:D :D :D :D :D I was thinking the same - waiting for a f**king marriage proposal.

his holiness nb

:D :D :D :D :D :D

I happen to believe that Tony is totally on the wind up with these guys, I just find it funny how the OWC crowd seem so obsessed with his posts.
Nifan has made lots of good posts which have made good and fair points in his time here and I would have a lot more time for his as opposed to Sammy, EG and the halfwit Gweltyah, bit he just cant resist the bait Tony throws, its quite funny.
Ask me holy bollix

Long time dead

Quote from: his holiness nb on August 08, 2007, 03:11:03 PM

:D :D :D :D :D :D

I happen to believe that Tony is totally on the wind up with these guys, I just find it funny how the OWC crowd seem so obsessed with his posts.
Nifan has made lots of good posts which have made good and fair points in his time here and I would have a lot more time for his as opposed to Sammy, EG and the halfwit Gweltyah, bit he just cant resist the bait Tony throws, its quite funny.

And you're obsessed with the OWC crowd being obsessed with Tony's posts.  ::)