reliable internet radio coverage- wher'ell you be listening towatching the game

Started by Aerlik, August 04, 2007, 04:00:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aerlik

Could anyone suggest relable radio internet sources for me to listen to the Derry-Dublin game tonight?  The BBC badly let me down in the Derry-Mayo game.  Thanks.  There'll be many Derry exiles all over the world listening to/watching the game.  Me...find Newman Western Australia, then find Port Hedland.  About one third of the way out of Newman is where I'm at. My turn to piss off the lad next door as he fcukin woke me last night.
To find his equal an Irishman is forced to talk to God!

Aerlik

oops...I meant next weekend.  Wouldn't want analogies with a certain Armagh poster, now would I? ::)
To find his equal an Irishman is forced to talk to God!

Denn Forever

RTE 1 longwave but it will probably be on the main RTE 1 webcast.  Alternatively, try and hook up with Newstalk 106.  They started off as the Dublin radio station and said they would have live commentary on all Dubin games but be prepared for bias.
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

Denn Forever

Look for RTE Radio on web. Choice given so choose listen live.  Try RTE 1FM and if it i not on there, RTE 1 MV. Hopefully that will sort you.
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

ardal

Not sure about this one but also try www.highlandradio.com The commentary can be dire at times though.

I know we've discussed this before but shouldn't we have a complete list of available sites to listen to matches as a "stick topic" at the top of page 1? I know that during the earlier stages of the championship you have to search around for the game you want as rte always seem to go with a bit of chop and change programming