Sligo
7 (9.3%)
Dublin
9 (12%)
Derry
9 (12%)

Total Members Voted: 72

his holiness nb

Its been pointed out to me on another thread that most of the country think Dublin are going to win, this statement surprised me.
Who do you think will do it?
Ask me holy bollix

AZOffaly

I voted Kerry, although I think they could well be caught by Monaghan. If Kerry don't do it, I would think Tyrone and Dublin would be next in line. Tyrone may not be able to shake their injury problems though, and as long as Dublin hold it together against a very strong Derry side, they will be hard stopped. In fact, if Dublin beat Derry, I would back them for the All Ireland.

Captain Scarlet

Still think Kerry. They have kept a very low profile as well.
them mysterons are always killing me but im grand after a few days.sickenin aul dose all the same.

nrico2006

QuotePosted by: Captain Scarlet 
Insert Quote
Still think Kerry. They have kept a very low profile as well.

Not too hard to keep a low profile when you really only have to play one game to get to the quarters - hence the low profile!
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

new devil

Cant see anyone but kerry winning it...really hope iam wrong :-\

inisceithleann

As hard as it is to say, i can't see beyond Kerry winning it. I don't buy into the argument that kerry have to overcome the problem of a long lay off from competitive football. They are the freshest team left in the competition and probably have the best panel of players. Surely they won't be caught off guard against Monaghan? I'd say both teams are going to use the direct high ball into their full forwards, in fact it's obvious that they will. I dunno if this tactic is going to make for a great game to watch for the neutral.
Life is a ticket to the greatest show on earth

Goin Down

Cork wont win! I think Kerry or Dublin.
Remember This.

johnpower

Has to be Dublin the sequence calls for it 1983 plu 12 years 1995 plus 12 years  ??

Redgreenery

I'd go with Kerry or Dublin or mabye Meath.

Maguire01

Quote from: inisceithleann on July 30, 2007, 09:37:27 PM
Surely they won't be caught off guard against Monaghan? I'd say both teams are going to use the direct high ball into their full forwards, in fact it's obvious that they will. I dunno if this tactic is going to make for a great game to watch for the neutral.

Don't bank on it - look what Monaghan managed with the long ball on Saturday. Now that Vinny Corey has shown what he's capable of up front and with Hanratty in as well, it's not just all eyes on Tommy Freeman anymore - it's a full 3 man full-forward line. Monaghan's backs have done pretty well this year too - considering it was out weakest line - if i'm not mistaken, this is Kerry's weakest line also? I'm not saying Kerry won't break through at some stage, but if both play the high ball for the full game, then there's gonna be goals aplenty - that's when it's too close to call. I would have thought such tactics would be very entertaining for a neutral - surely better than constant short hand passing into the opposition's defence?

Pangurban

If Cork play at their best for the full 70 mins., i would fancy them to beat anyone