Funniest Poster on the GAA Board

Started by Silky, July 26, 2007, 05:18:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who has been the funniest contributor over recent years?

O'Neill
17 (21.8%)
Hardy
7 (9%)
Armagh4SamAgain
20 (25.6%)
Pints of Guinness
3 (3.8%)
Slim Shady
5 (6.4%)
Real Laois Lad
10 (12.8%)
Tony Fearon
8 (10.3%)
Orior
8 (10.3%)

Total Members Voted: 74

Bacon

Armagh4amAgain followed by Pints of Guinness telling everybody he wasn't funny!

Remember the thread he started advising Silgo to drop out of the national football league like Kilkenny after they lost to Waterford last year. The Sligo Chairman issued a press statement denying that they planned to follow his advice! Brilliant!
Down Championships Prediction League Winner 2009

Uladh

Hardy is the funniest poster. the way i look at it, he's the man who'll have all the funny answers sitting at the bar of a friday evening when everyone is falling in for the weekend. O'Neill is funny if you're 12. i bet all his pupils love him.

full back

A4SA, without doubt IMO.
One of the few posters who consistently made me laugh out loud.
Starting the feast days thread was a classic. Maybe he wasnt trying to be funny & is indeed a holy person but he was good. He also loaded a picture or two about the mass rock he attended!!

magpie seanie

QuoteO'Neill is funny if you're 12

Ah yes - back to disagreeing with Uladh. Normal service resumed!

I think that's unfair. Some people might not find him funny cos they don't get it or they're not into that type of humour. Personally I know a good bit of it goes over my head but the bits I do cop have me in kinks by times.

I think Turk deserves honourable mention here too.

There are many other witty and humourous contributers I've not mentioned who are way funnier than most of the folk mentiond on the poll.

Aristotle Flynn

Armagh4SamAgain was a breath of fresh air on here.
A tyrant must put on the appearance of uncommon devotion to religion.

5 Sams

Does anybody remember "I like Jam"? Now he was a Funny bsatard...I should have saved some of his posts.
The Aristocrat Years

Fishead_Sam

Donagh & Gaoth Dobhair are funny enough, for the life of me I cant understand why Rossfan is on the most annoying list & Magpie Seanie is on the grumpy list, they seem amiable enough to me.

anluabu2

it has to be Orior, going back quite a few years he has been consistent with the wisecracks
and in fairness POG can have them rolling in the aisles too !

The Gs Man

"A man walks into a bar with a lump of dog shite in his hand and says...."Hey lads, look what I nearly stood on."

Now, who set this poll up?  Surely Im worth an addition.
Keep 'er lit

Tyrone Dreamer

Has to be Uladh. Only last week he had the Armagh reserve keeper down on the best 15 in Ulster team. Made me laugh.

pintsofguinness

Quote from: The Gs Man on July 28, 2007, 12:08:53 PM
"A man walks into a bar with a lump of dog shite in his hand and says...."Hey lads, look what I nearly stood on."

Now, who set this poll up?  Surely Im worth an addition.
Not a bad effort, add a few spelling mistakes, have someone in the bar throw a custard pie at him and I'd say you'll win it.

Colonel
QuoteGood to see Pints of Guinness finally voted for himself. That will take bad look of it. You'd hate to get "Nil points".
With idiots voting for O'neill and armagh4sam I'd be happy enough with no points. Then you have seanie admitting O'neills humour goes over his head!  ::)  (that's very funny, though it's probably a laugh at him)

Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Goin Down

Remember This.

TirEoghaingodeo

A4SA good for laughing at.
O'neill has his moments and keeps the craic going.
Hardy has to be wittiest though
Ó dá ligfeadh sí liú amháin gaile, liú catha...

Balboa

There must be some egos need massaging when we are starting threads like this.....

WeAreBlueWeAreWhite

Quote from: Balboa on July 29, 2007, 11:08:04 PM
There must be some egos need massaging when we are starting threads like this.....

From what i read you have the biggest ego you tool
AND A BOTTLE OF RITZ FOR ME LAC