Biggest shit hole in Ireland

Started by Hollow Man, July 26, 2007, 02:29:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

qub la la la

Quote from: mooncatiii on July 30, 2007, 11:30:22 AM
Quote from: GweylTah on July 29, 2007, 02:23:53 PM
I still haven't convinced you all it is Ardboe?  Go and see for yourselves and get back to me.

try tellin this to a fella called Rory Lavery!  if u live to tell the tale fair play to ya

rory lavery, rory lavery, rory lavery from ardboe!

qub la la la

Quote from: 5iveTimes on July 30, 2007, 01:07:07 PM
Cant believe no one has mentioned Camlough, surely one of the worst villages in Ireland, particularly the West Bank.

cant see that, its maybe the worst if you dont take a wee drink. but theres no harm in a drinker! Newry, newcastle even kilcoo could all be classed as worse than camlough.

SuperSub

SuperSub

The Real Laoislad

Agree re Castlebar..Also add in Mullinagar,Tullamore and Newbridge
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Fishead_Sam

I'm getting the impression that nearly any town with a population of 10,000+ is on this list automaticaly (bar perhaps Kilkenny & Galway).

his holiness nb

Ask me holy bollix

thebandit

After the adventures of Saturday night I nominate... Omagh

guy crouchback

QuoteThis is going to sound very bad, but who cares, Castlebar people doesn't have many what the Dubs would call scobies on our streets, unlike some other unmentioned towns in the County & Province, I admit there are a few at night but I reckon they an element that arrive on buses from outlying areas also unmentioned.

now fishhead i will be the first to admit that Ballina is crawling with Knackers and always has been. until recently i always though the Castlebar was close to being Kancker free. On my last few visits there however i have noticed that the place is now full of knackers and scumbags of every kind.
I mentioned this to a mate of mine from the town and according to him the place has gone to shit in the last few years.

out from that Castelbar is quite a nice town and as you say booming.

Captain Scarlet

newbridge yea. so grey dull and its full of dodgy hoors. someone had naas earlier, if anything its posh now.
cavan isnt too bad. i took the chipper challenge a few times in my usual drunken state and lived.

dont forget edenderry! awful place.

went to scholl in longford and yea it is a shiiitehole!

clonmel too total dump.
them mysterons are always killing me but im grand after a few days.sickenin aul dose all the same.

Fishead_Sam

his holiness nb

Ask me holy bollix

Fishead_Sam

Quote from: his holiness nb on July 30, 2007, 02:06:11 PM
Kilkenny and Galway

I know you where joking, but just like the whole you can't slag of places and say they crap because you only seen parts of them, if you where to visit the following parts of Galway and avoided the City Centre and just went to Rahoon, Tyrellen, Ballyban, & the Whessssside you would think Tallaght was Foxrock in comparrison to Galway.

his holiness nb

Ah yeah but sure what about the slaggings Dublin as a whole gets?

Incidentally, I did say I didnt like Castlbar from what I saw, but didnt put it on this list.
Ask me holy bollix