3 mobile network

Started by The Real Laoislad, July 25, 2007, 03:43:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Real Laoislad

Anyone use the 3 mobile network?
I have a 02 for personal use and a Vodafone for Business but im going to ditch one and just have the one phone/one bill..
I think 02 are very expensive and by the reading of the 3 website i would save a fair bit of money on my monthly bill
Any comments?
You'll Never Walk Alone.

charlie stubbs

dont go near them.hada contract with them couple years ago fone kept breaking down and they never gimme a replacement.sent it away about three or four times didnt get it back for a week,yet they where still charging me full line rental and wasnt using it!they said they woould gimme a month free and a new fone.wankers said it would be there on a certain day,i took it off work and it never came.had 2 months of contract left and cancelled and got f**king bad credit rating coz would not pay the last 2 months line rental

Gnevin

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on July 25, 2007, 03:43:59 PM
Anyone use the 3 mobile network?
I have a 02 for personal use and a Vodafone for Business but im going to ditch one and just have the one phone/one bill..
I think 02 are very expensive and by the reading of the 3 website i would save a fair bit of money on my monthly bill
Any comments?
3 have the worst customer service i've ever had the misfortune to deal with Imagen Ryanair run  by dell and overseen by Nazi's and you come close to their level of service
Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.

The Real Laoislad

So thats a resounding NO then from everyone?
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Gnevin

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on July 25, 2007, 03:52:45 PM
So thats a resounding NO then from everyone?
Yes stay with 02 or Vodafone , Metor ain't  bad but they never inform you of pricing updates and rip you off on a high rate while the blowin's* get the cheap calls

*= I just really wanted to use that word :)
Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.

ziggysego

I know several people that were on 3. While the network itself was grand, the customer services was the worst they have come across. For that alone, they would all recommend that you stay away from them.
Testing Accessibility

Dinny Breen

No problems with 3, bill has been reduced from 250 a month down to a 100, find the customer service very good, had a problem with the handset and they replaced it with 3 days, plus get free net on it....

Coverage is same as Vodafone as they piggy back on the Voda network...
#newbridgeornowhere

girt_giggler

Ive had no problems with 3 at all although ive had no need of any direct contact with them for phone breaking or anything.

got a great deal when i signed about 6 months ago - 2000msgs & 1000 mins for £15 per month! cheap as chips & dont even need half of what i use

Bud Wiser

what in the name of jaysus are you doing with two different networks?  If you put them on the one you can dial each other free if you nominate your number or, if you buy enough minutes you can dial every voda number in the country free if you are with them

charlie stubbs

same as myself ml.another year at it would have killed me i reckon u will never forget it though!

Roseyland

Has anyone tried their mobile broadband service (the USB connection), just got connected in the last few days and their promise of a 3.6meg connection  is anything but true, regardless of traffic/time of day.

Square Ball

Quote from: girt_giggler on July 25, 2007, 04:11:30 PM
Ive had no problems with 3 at all although ive had no need of any direct contact with them for phone breaking or anything.

got a great deal when i signed about 6 months ago - 2000msgs & 1000 mins for £15 per month! cheap as chips & dont even need half of what i use

2 thousand messages and 1 thousand minutes for £15...... you sure? they were doing 200 and 100 for £20 2 weeks ago
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

girt_giggler

[/quote]

2 thousand messages and 1 thousand minutes for £15...... you sure? they were doing 200 and 100 for £20 2 weeks ago
[/quote]

very sure indeed! they were doing huge big offers at that time, so I guess I was lucky. Got the Sony Ericsson K800i with it too. super wee phone

Gnevin

Quote from: Bud Wiser on July 25, 2007, 04:11:39 PM
what in the name of jaysus are you doing with two different networks?  If you put them on the one you can dial each other free if you nominate your number or, if you buy enough minutes you can dial every voda number in the country free if you are with them
Why would he want to ring himslef? ???

Bacon

I have a nokia. How do some ofyou boys post here using youtr phones?
Down Championships Prediction League Winner 2009