Started by Bud Wiser, July 24, 2007, 10:44:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Real Laoislad

Well done my fellow O'Moore County soul,It will take more than the big C word to finish a hardy Laois man
..Good idea about Fundraiser keep us posted
You'll Never Walk Alone.

GaillimhIarthair

Great news Bud, keep us informed about the fundraiser..............

Gnevin

WUM Alert !!
Just kidding , good to hear your on the mend bud
Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.

pintsofguinness

Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Croí na hÉireann

The sister is a student out there Bud and doubt if she'd have given u any sort of leniancy. I'll ask her did she have any run ins with any grumpy aul Laois lads recently  ;) Know a few physios out dere too and they seem to like the place, certainly better than its previous incarnations around the city. Keep The Faith.
Westmeath - Home of the Christy Ring Cup...

magickingdom

thats great news bud, delighted for you. its an important cause so do lets us know about the fundraiser..

baoithe

Quote from: GaillimhIarthair on July 24, 2007, 11:32:49 AM
Great news Bud, keep us informed about the fundraiser..............

Ditto.

Sandy Hill

Bud, didn't even know you weren't well but am delighted to hear your good news; great to hear someone being so positive and grateful as you certainly are. I'm sure we'll all be ready to support your fundraiser. Maith thú. In passing let me tell you that the Laois fans are among the most abnoxious in the country!
"Stercus accidit"

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: Sandy Hill on July 24, 2007, 01:59:21 PM
Bud, didn't even know you weren't well but am delighted to hear your good news; great to hear someone being so positive and grateful as you certainly are. I'm sure we'll all be ready to support your fundraiser. Maith thú. In passing let me tell you that the Laois fans are among the most abnoxious in the country!

But we're also the best looking 8)
You'll Never Walk Alone.

mannix

Congrats Bud,
I bet the ould football looks better when you know you will be around to see a lot more of it.What prompted you to have a test done, were you feeling sick or what?
Anyway it makes my day when someone gets better after that horrible disease that takes many young and old people.
Well done.

Square Ball

Delighted to hear this Bud, see what happens when you dont take no for an answer.

Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

Hardy

Great stuff Bud and it's great you could let everyone know how things went. People would be wondering but wouldn't like to ask. It's an inspirational story and of course I'll row in for the fundraiser. Hopefully we'll get to bend an elbow in the Brian Boru before the Summer's out.

Orior

Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

john mcgill

Bud
Great news.  I'm off to the pub to celebrate.  I'll certainly contribute to the fundraiser.

The Gs Man

Keep 'er lit