Cmon Tyrone, do the right thing ffs

Started by Mike Sheehy, July 20, 2007, 11:05:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Sheehy

QuoteThis is just Mike Sheehy stirriing up anti-Tyrone sentiment under a very flimsy pretext again.

Stop being so paranoid

Fear ón Srath Bán

Anyway, I think the upshot of this thread is that Mike Sheehy had exposed the cheating b*stards that were the 1999 Kerry team. Sláinte Mike, fair f*cks to ye boyo! 
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

Redgreenery

Lads doubt it'd happen, What reason would Tyrone have to offer it apart from doing the decent thing? All they'd be doing is risking losing the game in the process!! Very much doubt it'd happen!

Mike Sheehy

QuoteGood edit FoSB!

Too late, I saw it. In his paranoia he cannot tell the difference between our Senior and Minor teams.

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: Mike Sheehy on July 21, 2007, 12:34:00 AM
Too late, I saw it. In his paranoia he cannot tell the difference between our Senior and Minor teams.

You've 'seen' a lot of things, prove this one.

Mike Sheehy

QuoteAnyway, I think the upshot of this thread is that Mike Sheehy had exposed the cheating b*stards that were the 1999 Kerry Minor team. Sláinte Mike, fair f*cks to ye boyo! 

Proved.

Are you denying it ? Dont be a liar now....

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: Mike Sheehy on July 21, 2007, 12:37:50 AM
QuoteAnyway, I think the upshot of this thread is that Mike Sheehy had exposed the cheating b*stards that were the 1999 Kerry Minor team. Sláinte Mike, fair f*cks to ye boyo! 

Proved.

Are you denying it ? Dont be a liar now....

Self-edits don't count, but then you're good at filling in evidence where it doesn't really exist. 

Mike Sheehy

QuoteSelf-edits don't count, but then you're good at filling in evidence where it doesn't really exist.

So you are saying you didn't write the sentence as shown above ?

Fear ón Srath Bán

In fairness, hardstation, I just assumed it would be the Minor team (that doesn't mean, without conclusive untampered proof, that that's what I posted  ;)), in that the ne plus ultra of Gaelic Football, i.e., the Senior Kerry team, would be guilty of such a gross miscarriage of justice on the park. This is totally different from the Minor affair between Derry and Tyrone, in that Tipperary were ejected from the All-Ireland series as a result of this gross miscarriage of justice, whereas Derry are still in the competition, and if they really are to be All-Ireland Champions they'll have to beat all's that put in front of them anyway.

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: Mike Sheehy on July 21, 2007, 12:45:19 AM
QuoteSelf-edits don't count, but then you're good at filling in evidence where it doesn't really exist.

No, what I'm saying is that you took the previously posted HTML, as you imagined it, and doctored it to your imagined liking. You do not have proof that that is what I posted. Ideally, you'd need a few independently corroborated sources, which you don't have.

Elias

Stop falling for MS's bullshit FoSB; it plainly obvious he has a Tyrone inferiority complex, proven by the numberous posts he makes on here that do little other than to sling dirt at us.

Childish.

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: Fear ón Srath Bán on July 21, 2007, 12:53:57 AM
Quote from: Mike Sheehy on July 21, 2007, 12:45:19 AM

No, what I'm saying is that you took the previously posted HTML, as you imagined it, and doctored it to your imagined liking. You do not have proof that that is what I posted. Ideally, you'd need a few independently corroborated sources, which you don't have.

I saw it but im keeping my mouth shut :-X :-X
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Mike Sheehy

So what you are really trying to say is

'yes, what you wrote is correct Mikey. I did say minor and have admitted as such to hardstation in the above post. I must compliment you on your eagle eye and I apologize for slandering you by implying that you doctored my post when in fact what you quoted is indeed, exactly, what I wrote, even if you had do fill in the missing word. I apologize unreservedly and wish Kerry well in the AI"

...your apology is accepted

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: Elias on July 21, 2007, 12:59:24 AM
Stop falling for MS's bullshit FoSB; it plainly obvious he has a Tyrone inferiority complex, proven by the numberous posts he makes on here that do little other than to sling dirt at us.

Childish.

I know, but I'm sooooh bored, and he's always good for a rise (and no, Bean ón Srath Bán will be back soon, so I'm not normally a lonely aimless fecker!  ;))... 

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: Mike Sheehy on July 21, 2007, 01:02:38 AM
So what you are really trying to say is

'yes, what you wrote is correct Mikey. I did say minor and have admitted as such to hardstation in the above post. I must compliment you on your eagle eye and I apologize for slandering you by implying that you doctored my post when in fact what you quoted is indeed, exactly, what I wrote, even if you had do fill in the missing word. I apologize unreservedly and wish Kerry well in the AI"

...your apology is accepted

Gee, thanks, I'll sleep soundly now!