full back

Pete Snodden is a cnut
Scott Mills is a cnut

centre 3/4s

Quote from: SidelineKick on April 23, 2009, 02:19:44 PM
Quote from: screenexile on April 23, 2009, 02:16:08 PM
Pete Snodden  :( :(

Exile don't get me started!!!!!

Has to be one of the biggest w**kers on radio.  He uses one sound bite over and over and over (the applause one) and in general makes shit jokes that he laughs at and kirsty the stupid bitch would join in with her unbelievably annoying accent.

PAIR OF C*NTS!

Sideline you are absolutely spot on, most annoying two people ever!

Mario

I wonder how i was ever a fan of moyles when i hear him now, have i just got older or has he got crap? I remember my mum used to give off in the morning when i was listening to him before school but i thought he was good. Now i think he is an absolute p***k.

Onion Bag

does anyone know what that **** Kirsty on the Pete w**ker show looks like, is she hot?
Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

corn02

full back

Quote from: corn02 on April 23, 2009, 02:37:49 PM
Quote from: full back on April 23, 2009, 02:29:27 PM

Scott Mills is a cnut

Wash your mouth out - a legend!

A complete tosser of the highest degree
Up there with Snodden & Moyles
Pr1cks

Maiden1

There are no proofs, only opinions.

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: full back on April 23, 2009, 02:42:17 PM
Quote from: corn02 on April 23, 2009, 02:37:49 PM
Quote from: full back on April 23, 2009, 02:29:27 PM

Scott Mills is a cnut

Wash your mouth out - a legend!

A complete t**ser of the highest degree
Up there with Snodden & Moyles
Pr1cks

dont know this snooden fellow of which you speak, sick of chris moyles ,but bearable in very small doses(at least hes ocassionally funny),but scott mills is an A-grade tw*t. he has the mentatitly of a 5 year old and the music he plays is pure pants
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

offtheground

Kirtsy looks like she has an air-brushed right breast in that picture....

SidelineKick

Quote from: Onion Bag on April 23, 2009, 02:32:44 PM
does anyone know what that **** Kirsty on the Pete w**ker show looks like, is she hot?

Kiss-o-gram.  Slut.
"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

Our Nail Loney

Quote from: Minder on April 23, 2009, 02:23:51 PM
Do they still do that shite on Cool Fm, Blind texting or something? "This is for Darren, who is working in the Wineflair in Ballynahinch, my mate Kirstie really thinks your really hot" "So Darren if your listening get in touch with us"............. :'(

Remember that crap?? Though saying that I used to listen to Cool FM every night during my GCSE/A Level years whilst doing my homework an all, and used to use this Blind Date thing to wind up my mates an all...

Maiden1

I flick between Cool FM and Radio 2 in the morning depending on how grumpy I feel (very usually).  Pete and Kirsty are a bit annoying but they are always sort of cheerful which can be good, where as Terry Wogan can be a bit melancholy.  They are slightly flirty I would say and I sort of get the impression that Pete secretly gives her 1 at the office Christmas party.

Chris Moyles always comes across as aggressive to me and all his cohorts are laughing along to his jokes to keep themselves in a job.  The tedious link thing that always seems to be on when I flick is just what it says, tedious.
There are no proofs, only opinions.

SidelineKick

Quote from: Maiden1 on April 23, 2009, 03:03:16 PM
I flick between Cool FM and Radio 2 in the morning depending on how grumpy I feel (very usually).  Pete and Kirsty are a bit annoying but they are always sort of cheerful which can be good, where as Terry Wogan can be a bit melancholy.  They are slightly flirty I would say and I sort of get the impression that Pete secretly gives her 1 at the office Christmas party.
Chris Moyles always comes across as aggressive to me and all his cohorts are laughing along to his jokes to keep themselves in a job.  The tedious link thing that always seems to be on when I flick is just what it says, tedious.

I'd say there's more chance of her putting on a strap on and giving him one! He'd love every minute of it. I text him quite a bit giving him abuse  :D he's only ever read out one of my messages. C*nt.
"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

corn02

Scott Mills is the funniest thing on the radio.

He has no need to be lud or boisterous like Moyles and co.

Check out Scott Mills gold and if you don't laugh, you're made of stone.

GalwayBayBoy

Used to like Ray D'Arcy but he has to have an opinion on everything these days. Gets very annoying. You're a DJ I don't want to hear your views on the economy or teenage pregnancy ffs. Claire Byrne is guilty of the same on Newstalk. Always has to get her two pence in on every issue. Fair enough it's a current affairs show but I still don't want your personal opinion.

Ray Foley is basically the Irish version of Moyles including the big posse in the studio all laughing at each other's jokes. "It's just a bit of fun for your lunchtime, nothing too serious". One smug self-satisfied tosser.