Super Dub Cluxton Hits out at the Media

Started by Tankie, July 20, 2007, 02:56:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

his holiness nb

Me neither, you might be onto something there.
Maybe he is claustrphobic??
Ask me holy bollix

rrhf

When Tyrone played Dublin in the 1995 final the same media was saying The GAA needs Dublin to win an All Ireland.  As a Tyrone fan at the time that maddened me more than anything.  The Dubs use the media as much as they are abused by it.  In a way they are the Paris Hilton of the GAA world, Fab, Flashy, Flirty and Fit but very little between the legs.   I believe that the Dubs also employ a clever rotational moaning system with the media.  They rotate their moaner each week so no one dub can be called a super whinger.  Clever eh?   

full back

The Dubs are the sluts/prostitutes of the GAA, especially where the media are concerned

his holiness nb

In a way they are the Paris Hilton of the GAA world, Fab, Flashy, Flirty and Fit but very little between the legs

Now thats just plain insulting  ::)
Ask me holy bollix

Kerry Mike

I see the dubs in September more of a liking to Paris's wonderbra......Full of tits, all support and no cup.
2011: McGrath Cup
AI Junior Club
Hurling Christy Ring Cup
Munster Senior Football

Tankie

Quote from: full back on July 20, 2007, 03:52:54 PM
The Dubs are the sluts/prostitutes of the GAA, especially where the media are concerned

I would say we are the pimps, we collect all the gate receipt and give hand out to the sluts. its just some of you's are worse than others ;)

Tyrone and Mayo are probrably MILFS tho as they hold there own :P
Grand Slam Saturday!

full back

Quote from: Tankie on July 20, 2007, 03:57:06 PM

I would say we are the pimps, we collect all the gate receipt and give hand out to the sluts. its just some of you's are worse than others ;)

Rather than pimps, I would say more like gimps

Tankie

Quote from: full back on July 20, 2007, 03:58:32 PM
Quote from: Tankie on July 20, 2007, 03:57:06 PM

Rather than pimps, I would say more like gimps

What a come back, did you learn to slag disabled kids on the farm?
Grand Slam Saturday!

Lecale2

Quote from: Gnevin on July 20, 2007, 03:41:27 PM

Come to think of it I've never seen him lifting the Delaneay cup

Or the Sam Maguire.

Gabriel_Hurl

QuoteIn a way they are the Paris Hilton of the GAA world, Fab, Flashy, Flirty and Fit but very little between the legs

The same girl has had plenty between her legs

SuperSub

Bit like Dublin women so

Boozehell

Quote from: his holiness nb on July 20, 2007, 03:53:44 PM
In a way they are the Paris Hilton of the GAA world, Fab, Flashy, Flirty and Fit but very little between the legs

Now thats just plain insulting  ::)

I agree that it's plain insulting just as insulting as starting every board to do with Dublin Super this or Super that.  Maybe after the next round you will be starting them with SUPER CRAP instead.
Down GAA to the last.

Tankie

Quote from: SuperSub on July 20, 2007, 04:02:04 PM

Bit like Dublin women so

Do you's even have woman down in Cork or are they just wrecked yok's packed with make-up?
Grand Slam Saturday!

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: SuperSub on July 20, 2007, 04:02:04 PM

Bit like Dublin women so

Oi my women is a Dub >:(
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Gnevin

Quote from: his holiness nb on July 20, 2007, 03:42:17 PM
Me neither, you might be onto something there.
Maybe he is claustrphobic??
He deffo is Claustrophobic ,remember they had to drug in up one time for a flight to cork!
Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.