Joe Kernan Resigns

Started by Armagh Exile, July 18, 2007, 07:34:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Armagh Exile

From www.orchardcounty.com

COISTE CONTAE ARD MHACHA

PRESS RELEASE

It is with great reluctance and regret that Armagh County Board announce that Senior Football Team Manager JOE KERNAN has advised them of his decision to step down from his position.

The board would like to sincerely thank Joe and his entire backroom team for the devotion and commitment they have given to Armagh football and to recognise the major roles that they all played during what has proven to be the most successful period in the county's history

During his time in charge Joe took the preparation of our senior county team to new levels.

His attention to detail on every aspect of football and player management has set standards for present and future team mangers

On behalf of Armagh County Board and Clubs in the County we thank Joe, his Backroom Team and Players sincerely for the success, happiness and Joy they brought to all the Gaels of Armagh at home and abroad. We will always be indebted to Joe for achieving this.

armaghniac

Well the guy who posted it on Orchardcounty is a moderator, so it may be reliable.

Joe is due the thanks of all Armagh people, either way.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Rossfan

Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

pintsofguinness

Thanks for the memories.

All the best.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

ONeill

Quote from: hardstation on July 18, 2007, 07:48:19 PM
What odds would you get at this stage of Joseph being the next Ireland compromise rules manager?

Only, if Morgan Fuels sponsor the team......
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

dodo

Quote from: pintsofguinness on July 18, 2007, 07:45:51 PM
Thanks for the memories.

All the best.

No bother.....good luck POG.

Square Ball

no big surprise there, wonder where he will end up next mind you
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

Uladh

Certainly a man with a midos touch. Thanks for 2002, it'll never be forgotten.

ONeill

Quote from: Uladh on July 18, 2007, 08:34:36 PM

Certainly a man with a midos touch. Thanks for 2002, it'll never be forgotten.

mido's touch. He's crap. No wonder Spurs wanted rid of him.

Thanks for 2002, it'll never be forgotten. - judging by the comments on this board it already has been. A bunch of hypocrites.

Barney

new devil

Think big joe will take over the dirty dubs next season ;)

ONeill

Morrison, Kernan, Grimley, Tierney, the 2002-2007 Armagh team -  a lot of 'big' men in Armagh it seems. A bit like the RUC - overfed Bastards.

Bensars

done a great job with armagh , but should have went last year.

Stayed on at least a year too long in my view.
Grimleys departure has forever cast a shadow over the "brains" of the operation.
Tunnel vision of playing son stephen while a lot of people within armagh couldnt see why?
Too loyal to some players and not cut throat enough to sideline them.

He will be hard to replace all the same. Not many will want to manage a sinking ship !! ;)

Hurler on the Bitch

Crikey! he was on the RTE phone in on Sunday and was close to saying that he was to seek to get another year out of it? iie - the great talent coming through and how he had a longer plan.... He must have had a wee bet on the side..

thebandit

Thanks for everything Joe.

Led Armagh to glory when everyone said they were over the hill in 2001.

We might never see a team like them again - we should appreciate a bit better the legends that stand among us.