Is there a better quality of life living outside the pale

Started by the Deel Rover, July 18, 2007, 02:14:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

his holiness nb

Quote from: Pietas on July 18, 2007, 05:12:13 PM
Quote from: his holiness nb on July 18, 2007, 05:03:35 PM
Judging by your lies on previous posts you should be living on button moon !  ;)

What lies?  Are you seriously calling me a liar?  Fuckin prove it!

As per my last post to you which didnt respond to, you described Ciaran Whelans push on Graham Geraghty as an "elbow to the neck".
I watched the incident several times after reading the post and it is most definately A LIE!
Ask me holy bollix

Gnevin

All this talk off traffic but what you lose on traffic you make up for with the fact also everything in Dublin is with in an hour max.
Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.

Billys Boots

Quoteeverything in Dublin is with in an hour max

Not at 9 a.m. or 5 p.m. it ain't.
My hands are stained with thistle milk ...

Gnevin

Quote from: Billys Boots on July 19, 2007, 10:10:12 AM
Quoteeverything in Dublin is with in an hour max

Not at 9 a.m. or 5 p.m. it ain't.
The majoritiy of it is . I can get to town in 35 minutes and the majority of things i'd want would be their .
Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.

mannix

I lived in dublin for a good few years and thought it was ok.I also lived in a few major world cities and thought they were ok too, but I always think life in the west or south of ireland is hands down better than dublin.Sure, you have all the shopping and shows in dublin but prices and traffic is unreal and now they seem to want to make a mini nyc out of it.
Personally, i would love to live in mayo or sligo, lack of traffic, no hassle getting into jobs,relaxed way of life and beautiful countryside as well as sound people.Teachers, gardai,engineers of all sorts and the like can get work in a lot of places where life is vastly better than the roundabouts and mundane sameness of lucan and these places.You should have a look at the pictures of a poorly built 3 bed semi in lucan and look at the house that stands alone on a half acre outside castlebar withy a 2 car garage and 4 bedrooms, night and day quality of life as long as your job can be found or transferred inthat area.
There is a lot of brits and dubs living in mayo,they moved because of this rural repopulation scheme and most are believed to love it.
Ultimately its what you make of it.

blast05

Quoteits just like them protesters in Mayo, Shell are willing to build an off shore oil refiner which the government have approved and they keep protesting and they say its not about money!

What the fcuk ?

Lets be clear here  .... are you seriously suggesting Shell have offered to build an offshore refinery ??
If so then please provide links to your sources

Tankie, whats the story ? Can you back this statement up or not ? If not then retract it

Pietas

Of course he can't back it up.

Shell have stated, more than once, that refining the gas off shore was never on their agenda.
In Roman mythology, Pietas was the goddess of duty to one's state, gods and family.

Pietas

Quote from: his holiness nb on July 19, 2007, 08:52:35 AM
Quote from: Pietas on July 18, 2007, 05:12:13 PM
Quote from: his holiness nb on July 18, 2007, 05:03:35 PM
Judging by your lies on previous posts you should be living on button moon !  ;)

What lies?  Are you seriously calling me a liar?  Fuckin prove it!

As per my last post to you which didnt respond to, you described Ciaran Whelans push on Graham Geraghty as an "elbow to the neck".
I watched the incident several times after reading the post and it is most definately A LIE!

May I burn in hell! Hey, Joe O'Reilly, get out of that dock!  I'll do the time for you.  I deserve it because I offended the sensibilities of his holiness!
In Roman mythology, Pietas was the goddess of duty to one's state, gods and family.

blast05

QuoteOf course he can't back it up.

I know that. .... but i am waiting for a retraction, particular re the inference as to the agenda of the protestors "down in Mayo"

his holiness nb

Quote from: Pietas on July 19, 2007, 03:03:39 PM
May I burn in hell! Hey, Joe O'Reilly, get out of that dock!  I'll do the time for you.  I deserve it because I offended the sensibilities of his holiness!

I wasnt offended at all, but when you start making stuff up its just pathetic.
Jesus its not like the Dubs dont give you enough factual stuff to whinge about.

Even now you were caught out for telling lies and repsond sarcastically.
So much for your high and mighty moral values you are preaching on another thread  ::)
Ask me holy bollix

the Deel Rover

i have read through the thread and you made no actual comment in realtion to the thread itself only stating that tankie should be living in berlin in the 1940's judging by some of his previous posts,  methinks your a bit of a wum 
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

his holiness nb

Ask me holy bollix

Pietas

Pietas

Your're a great fella altogether, moping around this board acussing people of all sorts and looking for rows

Grow up.  To help you do so, here's a quick selection of some your more positive contributions to this board.

'you have reached the peak of cuntery'

'Evil Genius is a smart arse annoying **** of the highest order.'

'So much for your high and mighty moral values you are preaching on another thread'

'Before anyone rises to the bait of Boozehell I would recommend you read his previous posts.
He is clearly just here to try to start rows.
Seems very bitter.'

'So stop the f**king whingeing'

'Would you ever just f**k the f**k off EG.
Its not annoying any more, its boring'

'No offence Maddog, but f**k you!'

'Gweltyah was being a p***k'

Your comments smack of a foul mouthed person with a short attention span