Graham Geraghty returns

Started by Hardy, July 18, 2007, 08:38:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hardy

Brain Carthy has just broken the news that GG is back in the panel and available for selection.

[Edit: Apologies - didn't see rolloutking's post on the other GG thread. In any case, this thread now has the more appropriate title for comment on the current status. I'll just insert a sanctimony and piety warning here, in anticipation, for the easily nauseated].

Jinxy

If you were any use you'd be playing.

the Deel Rover

hope he is back for ye,what odds are meath for the all ireland
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

Boozehell

As a neutral observer I think if Meath are to have any chance at the All-Ireland they need Geraghty back.  Although he can be a liability with his temper he is still a great footballer.
Down GAA to the last.

Jinxy

Nice to see they actually made sure of it this time before opening their big gobs.
If you were any use you'd be playing.

orangeman

Colm, you must have been following this thread, have you ??? Is it true this time ?

meathie

Yes its true this time. He was there and in full training last night. Whether he starts or not will be another thing. Dowd reckons super sub may be his new role! Glad he has returned quietly with no media speculation. According to Coyler this is what they had planned from thelast time. That with so much hype surrounding the issue they would let it calm down and then bring him back quietly.  :)

magpie seanie

This might look stupid if Meath go on to beat Galway and draw us but I'm delighted he's back. A huge boost for Meath.

el_cuervo_fc

I wonder how the rest of the players feel.  any rumours flying about the mill?

the Deel Rover

Quote from: Hardy on July 18, 2007, 10:28:36 AM
Quote from: the Deel Rover on July 18, 2007, 09:33:29 AM
hope he is back for ye,what odds are meath for the all ireland

http://www.oddschecker.com/other-sports/gaelic-games/gaelic-football/all-ireland-senior-football-championship-2007/win-market

thanks hardy but i can't access that site at work i'll check at lunchtime, if ye get over galway and i reckon you will you wouldn't know what would happen 
Crossmolina Deel Rovers

Gnevin

Punching == ok
hand waving == bad  ::)
Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.

the Deel Rover

Quote from: Gnevin on July 18, 2007, 10:34:18 AM
Punching == ok
the dubs will do anything to get us talking about them, there mustn't be enough threads about them ;)
Crossmolina Deel Rovers

inisceithleann

This has to be great news for meath, but only if the players advocated his return and were not pressured into it. The meath full forward line lacked a wee bit of experience in the second half against fermanagh and shane o'rourke is only finding his feet at this level at full forward. But surely if meath bring him back back they have to start him?
Life is a ticket to the greatest show on earth

Gnevin

Quote from: the Deel Rover on July 18, 2007, 10:38:43 AM
Quote from: Gnevin on July 18, 2007, 10:34:18 AM
Punching == ok
the dubs will do anything to get us talking about them, there mustn't be enough threads about them ;)

But sure are we only fecking great. ;D
Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.