Where will you spend the eleventh night/twelfth?

Started by Rois, July 10, 2007, 10:24:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ziggysego

Quote from: Spiritof98 on July 10, 2007, 01:34:30 PM
Quote from: ziggysego on July 10, 2007, 01:31:44 PM
Probably sit at home and catch up on some paper work

Because you do fcuk all but look at this thing any other day of the year. 8) ;) :D

Why do you think I've so much to catch up on ;)  :D
Testing Accessibility

An Fear Dearg

Quote from: Gaoth Dobhair Abu on July 10, 2007, 12:10:28 PMOh did I mention the Cliftonville supporters club
Good idea.  Call into the Reds social club under the main stand at Solitude on the 12th night and I'll even sell you a ticket for our Intertoto Cup semi-final, 2nd leg game with Gent on Saturday! :)

lynchbhoy

think I'll go marching up the Kings highways because we own them, will have a go at a few taigs in their estates that we have 'rented out' to these 'sharecroppers' - then after burning out a few of their cars and putting a few of their windows in, I'll call my pals in the ruc sorry psni to come along and arrest the dirty fenians for having the temerity for coming out to stand up to me - I show them who's boss - and a few months in the cells will help clean up the province (just hope their fathers dont come out to me though).

then a stroll down to the local bonfire, kicking in the doors in that nationalist OAP residence on the way down.
Lighting lundy on the bonfire  and downing a few buckfasts with the lads.
Finish off by starting a petrolbom/pipebom attack on the newly refurb papist chapel. Stupid bead jigglers, they should have realised that after last years buring out, they should not have wasted their money do'ing the place up again.They can fark eff back tae rome !

then back into the lodge to sacrifice a few catholics, goats and sheep - not necessarily in that order.
So all in all a quiet enough year. Wish we had a wild time like we did a few years ago to look forward to !
My record is getting 134 catholics arrested!
;D

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Quote from: An Fear Dearg on July 10, 2007, 02:56:54 PM
Quote from: Gaoth Dobhair Abu on July 10, 2007, 12:10:28 PMOh did I mention the Cliftonville supporters club
Good idea.  Call into the Reds social club under the main stand at Solitude on the 12th night and I'll even sell you a ticket for our Intertoto Cup semi-final, 2nd leg game with Gent on Saturday! :)

Was in there last Thursday watching the Celtic v Basle match.
Have they finished the smoking balcony yet??
Tbc....

An Fear Dearg

Quote from: Gaoth Dobhair Abu on July 10, 2007, 03:45:09 PMWas in there last Thursday watching the Celtic v Basle match.
Have they finished the smoking balcony yet??
Not sure.  Haven't been in it since before going to Latvia and Belgium.  Should be nearly ready now though I'd say.

The Hill is Blue

Quote from: lynchbhoy on July 10, 2007, 02:57:42 PM
think I'll go marching up the Kings highways because we own them, will have a go at a few taigs in their estates that we have 'rented out' to these 'sharecroppers' - then after burning out a few of their cars and putting a few of their windows in, I'll call my pals in the ruc sorry psni to come along and arrest the dirty fenians for having the temerity for coming out to stand up to me - I show them who's boss - and a few months in the cells will help clean up the province (just hope their fathers dont come out to me though).

then a stroll down to the local bonfire, kicking in the doors in that nationalist OAP residence on the way down.
Finish off by starting a petrolbom/pipebom attack on the newly refurb papist chapel. Stupid bead jigglers, they should have realised that after last years buring out, they should not have wasted their money do'ing the place up again.They can fark eff back tae rome !

then back into the lodge to sacrifice a few catholics, goats and sheep - not necessarily in that order.
So all in all a quiet enough year. Wish we had a wild time like we did a few years ago to look forward to !
;D

..... Makes you want to go out and burn down a few Orange halls.  ::) ::) ::)
I remember Dublin City in the Rare Old Times http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9T7OaDDR7i8

lynchbhoy

Quote from: The Hill is Blue on July 10, 2007, 03:54:05 PM

;D

..... Makes you want to go out and burn down a few Orange halls.  ::) ::) ::)

not on my watch - ya papist buxtart >:( >:(

GweylTah

;D

You left out the "eating all the Catholic babies" bit, so you're obviously not a genuine Orangeman or woman.

You're a good argument for Partition. Come to think of it, you're a good argument for quite a few things.

magpie seanie

An Fear Rua

Quote from: GweylTah on July 10, 2007, 04:11:34 PM

;D

You left out the "eating all the Catholic babies" bit, so you're obviously not a genuine Orangeman or woman.

You're a good argument for Partition. Come to think of it, you're a good argument for quite a few things.

How do you eat yours?
Its Grim up North

lynchbhoy

Quote from: GweylTah on July 10, 2007, 04:11:34 PM

;D

:D :D :D

lynchbhoy

Square Ball

Quote from: Rois on July 10, 2007, 10:24:34 AM
Just out of interest - are people fleeing the north in the annual mass exodus or has that passed now? 

Having just moved to North Belfast, I'm getting away for the eleventh night as I fear I may be within smelling distance of the Mount Vernon bonfire.

I will be staying in Belfast, used to head off the Saturday before Drumcree Sunday for two weeks in Gods own little acre (for the unenlightened its the Glens Of Antrim) but its a waste of leave now. Spend tonight in the Paradox/Errigle/Big House being sociable, again tomorrow night, but the bars are closing early. Also will be listening to the wonderful music emanating from the local Orange hall, its really nice of them to play it so loud to ensure that we can all hear it.
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

balladmaker

Heading to Sligo for a night on the 12th and then up to Gweedore for a couple of nights to sample the best Guinness in Ireland!

Tonto

Quote from: 5iveTimes on July 10, 2007, 11:13:39 AM
Well there is one thing for sure. Thursday will see an end to this bad weather. It never rains on the 12th.

Aye, I know, it hasn't rained on the 12th for.... oh.... a good year. ::)