Started by Tankie, July 09, 2007, 07:55:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: Tankie on July 11, 2007, 10:00:35 PM
Quote from: The Real Laoislad on July 11, 2007, 07:25:35 PM
Quote from: An Gaeilgoir on July 11, 2007, 06:40:45 PM
Quote from: The Real Laoislad on July 11, 2007, 06:21:08 PM
Dublin have their fair weather fans too and your a idiot if you think otherwise

Ah Eoin, your still as grumpy as ever.....ye Laois lads have no real GAA heritage thats whats wrong with ye!! What did ye have before the mercanary O Dwyer arrived?  :D

No Heritage :)  I think we both have a mutal friend in Kevin Cormack from Cahir...I have a fair idea who you are now Gaeilgoir

What is it with you laois lads, someone points out a basic fact that you's are a bunch of bandwagoner's and your defence is to slag someone else! ::)

I wasn't slagging anyone you tool where did i do that in that post? As for calling Laois fans bandwagoners i don't really care too be honest.You can call them whatever you want because i know i and my family and friends are genuine supporters so why should i care about anyone else?
Thats the difference between you and me and INDIANA ye get all pissed off when i talk about the scumbags on the Hill as if it's a personal jibe at you or then again maybe ye are one of them scumbags and thats why ye are getting so upset..
It's like when someone thinks they are getting at me by having a go at Liverpool fans,As if i give a f**k about people i don't know ::)
Same goes with Laois fans say what you want i don't care too be completly honest im sure there is plenty of fair weather fans in Laois
You'll Never Walk Alone.

INDIANA

Thats the difference between you and me and INDIANA ye get all pissed off when i talk about the scumbags on the Hill as if it's a personal jibe at you or then again maybe ye are one of them scumbags and thats why ye are getting so upset..

simply get fed up with the juvenile references to coke- scumbags- bandwagons etc. But anytime any of us open our mouths about you lot - it's a different story. And i can assure you i am anything but  a sc**bag but since i can't seem to avoid scumbags either on the Hill or the stand i may as well go and stand beside the scumbags on the Hill as at least they are from Dublin.

Tankie

Quote from: INDIANA on July 11, 2007, 11:35:02 PM

simply get fed up with the juvenile references to coke- scumbags- bandwagons etc. But anytime any of us open our mouths about you lot - it's a different story. And i can assure you i am anything but  a sc**bag but since i can't seem to avoid scumbags either on the Hill or the stand i may as well go and stand beside the scumbags on the Hill as at least they are from Dublin.

I second that!!!!
Grand Slam Saturday!

SuperSub

The truth hurts so INDY does it :D

Gnevin

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on July 11, 2007, 10:10:50 PM

Ah Eoin, your still as grumpy as ever.....ye Laois lads have no real GAA heritage thats whats wrong with ye!! What did ye have before the mercanary O Dwyer arrived?  :D

No Heritage :)  I think we both have a mutal friend in Kevin Cormack from Cahir...I have a fair idea who you are now Gaeilgoir

What is it with you laois lads, someone points out a basic fact that you's are a bunch of bandwagoner's and your defence is to slag someone else! ::)

I wasn't slagging anyone you tool where did i do that in that post? As for calling Laois fans bandwagoners i don't really care too be honest.You can call them whatever you want because i know i and my family and friends are genuine supporters so why should i care about anyone else?
It's like when someone thinks they are getting at me by having a go at Liverpool fans,As if i give a f**k about people i don't know ::)
Same goes with Laois fans say what you want i don't care too be completly honest im sure there is plenty of fair weather fans in Laois
When you comments are prefaced with you Dubs, like its the lots of us that does piss me off . You've been tarring alot of people with the one brush lately LL
Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.

Gnevin

Quote from: SuperSub on July 12, 2007, 07:20:55 AM

The truth hurts so INDY does it :D
SuperSub that truth could be applied to every county and yet it's rolled out here more about the Dubs  than the red carpet is rolled out in England for lizzy
Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.

orangeman

Could Dublin sustain a premiership soccer team week in week out ?

Tankie

Quote from: orangeman on July 12, 2007, 09:17:12 AM
Could Dublin sustain a premiership soccer team week in week out ?

what the f**k is this lad on about?
Grand Slam Saturday!

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: Gnevin on July 12, 2007, 09:08:39 AM

When you comments are prefaced with you Dubs, like its the lots of us that does piss me off . You've been tarring alot of people with the one brush lately LL

I didn't realise YOU Dubs were such sensitive souls ::)

You'll Never Walk Alone.

tayto

The Real Laoislad

You'll Never Walk Alone.

Gnevin

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on July 12, 2007, 01:37:47 PM
Quote from: Gnevin on July 12, 2007, 09:08:39 AM

I didn't realise YOU Dubs were such sensitive souls ::)

Not sensitive but even rock can get worn down by constant abuse .

The Real Laoislad

Abuse ??? would ya catch a grip FFS ::)
As i posted before it's only a bit of craic and the other two lads are well able give it back
As i said you'll have your own back when we get hammered on sunday
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Gnevin

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on July 12, 2007, 04:45:41 PM
As i posted before it's only a bit of craic and the other two lads are well able give it back
I didn't mean you where giving abuse i meant the Rock was taking it , it was all part of a very nice metaphor, even if i do says so myself
:D

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: Gnevin on July 12, 2007, 04:52:22 PM
Quote from: The Real Laoislad on July 12, 2007, 04:45:41 PM
I didn't mean you where giving abuse i meant the Rock was taking it , it was all part of a very nice metaphor, even if i do says so myself
:D

Whatever blows your boat im not one to judge others :)
You'll Never Walk Alone.