Armagh's Management had poor day at the office ..

Started by Long time dead, July 08, 2007, 07:33:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Long time dead

Stephen Kernan should have been substituted and what does Oisin have to do to be taken off - Goodbye Joe - thanks for the memories but as a tactican you sorely missed Paul Grimley this year - family and club loyalities have there place - but today was shocking.

J70

Couldn't this go in the "what now for Armagh thread?"?

Long time dead

Quote from: J70 on July 08, 2007, 07:34:33 PM
Couldn't this go in the "what now for Armagh thread?"?

Ah dry your f**king eyes you internet warrior - I didn't see that before I started this thread - if you have nothing to say or it doesn't interest you don't read it.  ::)

pintsofguinness

who did keenan come on for?
Why was mckeever taken off at half time? 
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Tyrones own

Agree with LTD about Oisin but i'll go one further, Stevie was pretty much on his own
in that FF line, Marsden should never have come back either as i think he had lost alot
of what he posessed back a number of years ago.
I think that we've seen the last of some of the Orchard's big guns, indeed Grimley is badly
missed on the line, the McEntee's also
Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.
  - Walter Lippmann

twotwocharlie

keenan for p mckeever k mckeever knee injury .

SimpleSimon

He isn't the worse, if he'd got the ball when he was in the positions he was in the second half Armagh would have had no problems but certain Armagh players wouldn't play the ball to him. He scored 2 good points also, more than a lot of others done.
And before anyone starts, I'm not from cross or previously a fan of SK's, I just felt he got shafted by some of his team mates today after running himself into the ground.

They may have proved a point but at what cost???

Over the Bar

pintsofguinness

Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

corn02

He struggles to start for Cross.

I badmouth SK as much as anyone but there is no denying he had a very good second half and ran himself into the ground. He is however, obviously not up to that standard and the likes of Toal, O Rourke and Vernon must be wondering what is going on when they are behind the likes of him.

Datsun Donaghy

INDIANA

whether he is or he isn't- i don't think it's an appropriate topic for such personalised insults. Armagh's demise over the last few years is hardly all his fault. Team has simply aged that's all. An awful lot of players who've won everything and have simply nothing left to give. new management- some new players and armagh will be back again.

orangeman

I agree with the last post - Leave Stephen Kernan alone - if he wasn't Joe Kernan's sons you would not be talking about him -

Same thing happened when Mark Harte played for Tyrone - he got slagged simply cos he was Mickey's son - Mark was and is a tremendous footballer in his OWN right - same with Kernan - and both are nice lads as well - so just catch yourselves on and instead of being critical you should be looking back with fond memories over a glorious era in Armagh football - thanks to Big Jie, Paul Grimley, Mc Closkey, Mc Geeney and ALL the players and backroom staff and county board.

And this is from a Tyrone supporter.