Kildare
Westmeath
Louth
Meath
Mayo
Donegal
Fermanagh/Wexford
Armagh/Derry

Hmm, is there a revival going on in Leinster football with Meath, Kildare and Louth all registering away wins in different provinces? Anyway from a Kildare perspective would love a home draw and feel we could beat any team left in Newbridge. Of course would like to avoid an away trip North or Mayo but should be an interesting draw tonight.
#newbridgeornowhere

Hardy

Dinny I think we'd fancy Kildare in Newbridge or anywhere after what we saw in Croke Park in May. I'd say we're hoping for Kildare or Westmeath to come out of the pot for us. There's a freebie for ya now to throw back at me if the occasion arises!

Louth in Navan would be grand too, for the atmosphere it would bring. But I'd be happier going into that one if we still had GG! I'd rather avoid Donegal, as I hate playing them and we'd be better off missing Armagh for obvious reasons. Though that would be a hell of a match, given the right referee. I'd also relish taking Mayo to Navan. We could hang pictures of John McDermott in the away dressingroom and get Colm Coyle to snarl at the Mayo bus as it arrives.

Just don't let it be feckin Fermanagh in Enniskillen again.

J70

Kildare
Westmeath
Louth
Meath
Mayo
Donegal
Fermanagh
Derry

No outstanding teams left, with the arguable exception of Mayo. I'd rather them than Derry or Fermanagh though!

J70

J70

J70

J70

Dinny Breen

Well, got the home draw I desired and have to be happy that we pulled Louth out of the hat, with the internal squabbles going on in the Louth camp Kildare will start as heavy favourites.

Westmeath, Mayo, Kildare and Meath, although I can see a possible upset in Navan, to progress.

#newbridgeornowhere

FermPundit

Great to get our first win of the year against Wexford today although Wexford were very poor. Tough enough draw against Meath although we've defeated them a couple of times in the qualifiers over the last few years. We'll give it a good rattle in Navan anyway!!
We'll win Ulster some day, not sure when.