Dublin Fans once Again ripped off when it comes to tickets!

Started by Tankie, July 05, 2007, 03:05:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: Tankie on July 05, 2007, 11:43:08 PM
I that your point 5iveTimes and i do agree with you, but it would be a total shock if Laois were to win. I may have got a bit excited in the last post but he was a w**ker.

::)
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Gabriel_Hurl

Quote from: INDIANA on July 06, 2007, 12:30:45 AM
Sometimes I wish all dublin fans would not turn up for a whole championship and see how the GAA like their loss in revenue.  

I second that sentiment.Jeus could you imagine the bitching about not being able to afford thinsg like clubhouses/footballs hurls etc. Would be hilarious.

BUt i agree that selling tickets on knackermaster is scandalous.95% should  be sold through the clubs with only a nominal amount going to knackermaster. because this is where half the problems arise. BUt the likes of Peter Mc Kenn and Co wouldn't be bright enough to realise that.

To be fair - most of the bleating about tickets is always coming from Dublin folks

Gnevin

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on July 06, 2007, 04:30:38 AM
Quote from: INDIANA on July 06, 2007, 12:30:45 AM
Sometimes I wish all dublin fans would not turn up for a whole championship and see how the GAA like their loss in revenue.  

I second that sentiment.Jeus could you imagine the bitching about not being able to afford thinsg like clubhouses/footballs hurls etc. Would be hilarious.

BUt i agree that selling tickets on knackermaster is scandalous.95% should  be sold through the clubs with only a nominal amount going to knackermaster. because this is where half the problems arise. BUt the likes of Peter Mc Kenn and Co wouldn't be bright enough to realise that.

To be fair - most of the bleating about tickets is always coming from Dublin folks
Thats the point gab that Dublin fan put in a large amount of revenue into the GAA and when the GAA are sure of a sell out they dont have the respect to give the nod back to the dubs who filled * Croker the last 3/4 matches. Take for example the 2 game before last years semi.

*=All tickets sold out before the game not who turns up
Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.

The Real Laoislad

I got 5 tickets for the Hogan Upper today after a lot of hard work!! Delighted now as i thought i was gonna be in the Canal End which is a awful view
You'll Never Walk Alone.

the Deel Rover

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on July 06, 2007, 10:34:46 AM
I got 5 tickets for the Hogan Upper today after a lot of hard work!! Delighted now as i thought i was gonna be in the Canal End which is a awful view

i hope one of those tickets is for tankie Laoislad ;)
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: the Deel Rover on July 06, 2007, 10:42:20 AM

How would he cope not being with his Homeboys in the Hill ;)
You'll Never Walk Alone.

the Deel Rover

Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

orangeman

As long as the place is full, they couldn't give a shite who is in the place !

Tankie

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on July 06, 2007, 11:01:06 AM
Quote from: the Deel Rover on July 06, 2007, 10:42:20 AM

How would he cope not being with his Homeboys in the Hill ;)

Atleast you'l be dry with the rest of your fair weather Fans now that your in the upper. :P
Grand Slam Saturday!