GAA and FAI on the drink

Started by magickingdom, July 03, 2007, 11:36:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

magickingdom

i hate gossip but i cant help myself. went for my lunch in a well known tralee pub yesterday and who do i see hanging out but 4 or 5 of the kerry footballers celebrating as well they should (wont name them cause i'm discreet like that) and former kerry selector ger o keeffe along with fai chief executive john delaney. John is married to a tralee girl as is a regular visitor to the town and of course the fai are having their agm down here at the minute. now thats one session i'd love to have been on...  ;D

Gnevin

Quote from: magickingdom on July 03, 2007, 11:36:42 AM
i hate gossip but i cant help myself. went for my lunch in a well known tralee pub yesterday and who do i see hanging out but 4 or 5 of the kerry footballers celebrating as well they should (wont name them cause i'm discreet like that) and former kerry selector ger o keeffe along with fai chief executive john delaney. John is married to a tralee girl as is a regular visitor to the town and of course the fai are having their agm down here at the minute. now thats one session i'd love to have been on...  ;D
The Dubs normally go out after a match. I don't see a problem. Once they don't go nuts and its only a few days after a match and well before the next game . The Irish Rugby team does it and it does them no harm 
Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.

rrhf

Do ya think Floppy would have the ole drinkers droop

magickingdom

Quote from: Gnevin on July 03, 2007, 11:43:24 AM
[The Dubs normally go out after a match. I don't see a problem. Once they don't go nuts and its only a few days after a match and well before the next game . The Irish Rugby team does it and it does them no harm 

no problem whatsoever my only point was that i'd love to be in on that chat with john delaney there. think it would be a good session to be on and i rarely get out anymore...

Tony Baloney

I heard the meeting was to discuss opening up Fitz to soccer  ;D