Cheese advert

Started by Down Man, June 27, 2007, 10:32:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Down Man

Remember the advert where the wee boy Johnny goes to the shop to get his ma grated cheese and the shop lady says grated cheese what would your mum say to that?

Cue Johnny going into a rant about saving her knuckles from the grater and he lifts a thank you card and slaps it down?

Anyway, anyone know the one I am talking about?

What was the make of cheese it was advertising?

Also does anyone have a link to the video?

Cranberry

Is this some sort of nordie bollixology, like Harp and coleslaw?

Square Ball

perchance was it Coleraine cheddar?
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

Lecale2

I'm suspicious of new posters starting strange threads after mondays carry on.

Square Ball

you mean the invasion? I thought that registration was disabled? Obviously not
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

MauriceMalpas

Gaaboardmod3

Registration was not 'disabled'. Only automatic registration. If the Admin approves the application then the user is allowed in.

ziggysego

Quote from: Cranberry on June 27, 2007, 10:57:58 PM
Is this some sort of nordie bollixology, like Harp and coleslaw?

Yep. F*ck I hate those ads too.
Testing Accessibility

Bensars

what happened on monday ?

Deal_Me_In

Bensars,
This thread probably explains most of it. Basically Stransworst was being a w**ker, posting madaline mc cann obseneties, trying to pass them as jokes and so go banned followed by this thread:

http://gaaboard.com/board/index.php?topic=3437.0

Long time dead

Quote from: Bensars on June 28, 2007, 11:12:13 AM
what happened on monday ?

It actually happened Tuesday - the day you made a bollix of yourself by saying - "If it was to renamed ( on fantasy island maybe ) it will be the only time the word Armagh will be added to any Silverware this year anyway".   :D

thebandit

Stranworst
Not Yet Noticed

January 2007  Re: What's wrong with other discussion boards? **Update: now banned**   Wed, 27 June 2007 17:43   

Just a little update, in work today I set up a new e mail account and re registered with a GAA username so I am gonna lay low for a while then I am gonna unleash hell some day!

Will post updates

f**k I am scorned
[Report message to a moderator]

Stranworst
Not Yet Noticed

January 2007  Re: What's wrong with other discussion boards? **Update: now banned**   Wed, 27 June 2007 18:03   

Don't worry I will.

Also have to tell anyone who participated in this thread or the other board that a lot of people have been in touch with me to say that it was brilliant yesterday for the hour or so that it was all kicking off!!

So from all my mates to us

Stranworst
Not Yet Noticed

January 2007  Re: What's wrong with other discussion boards? **Update: now banned, but registered again covertly**   Wed, 27 June 2007 18:47   

Because of everythig that happened yesterday the board in question has disabled their previous automatic registration and now every membership has to be approved!!

I have also noticed that you have to enter a verification code when sending private messages!!

Was thinking maybe a load should register (make sure to do so with GAA based names) then lay low, then arrange to take the place down again like yesterday!

It really was hilarious 

Stranworst
Not Yet Noticed

January 2007  Re: What's wrong with other discussion boards? **Update: now banned, but registered again covertly**   Thu, 28 June 2007 09:35   

Update-I have registered again and wanted to know something about a cheese advert last night, exactly the same thread I started over here I just wanted to know the brand of the cheese? Simple enough request?

Here's the responses

Quote:

I'm suspicious of new posters starting strange threads after mondays carry on.

Quote:

you mean the invasion? I thought that registration was disabled? Obviously not

f**k me they are really paranoid over there now!!!

So he is obviously Down Man >:(

Down Man

Rumbled, i bid you farewell

thebandit

You didn't do a great job of hiding it in all fairness

Lecale2

I was right to be suspicious!  ;) I have my doubts about the Scottish Dub lad was well. Let's start a witch hunt to smoke out the F365 moles!! 
Anyone wanting to join the Board should have to pass some sort of test. Answer 10 questions on the GAA then walk across hot coals barefoot.