Coors Light is it a ladies drink?

Started by The Real Laoislad, June 26, 2007, 04:36:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Is Coors Light a beverage just to be enjoyed by the ladies out there,or can a man be a man and still drink Coors Light?

A ladies drink end of story
51 (38.9%)
Yes a man can get away with drinking it
80 (61.1%)

Total Members Voted: 126

Doogie Browser

15 Coors light for £8.00 in ASDA Off Licenses at the moment, fill your (Ugg) boots for Christmas Lad(ie)s.

Gabriel_Hurl

Quote from: NAG1 on November 11, 2009, 09:40:13 AM
Girls and pint glasses are just wrong no matter what is in them!

you were saying?

Caid

What's in the girl's hand (or mouth) in the bar isn't the important thing....
When my country takes her place among the nations of the earth...then may my epitaph be written

muppet

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on November 11, 2009, 01:51:13 PM

you were saying?

That categorically ends that debate.
MWWSI 2017

nifan

Quote from: JUst retired on November 11, 2009, 08:36:24 AM
The reason a piece of lime was put in the bottle  of Corona,is : It is a Mexican drink and the Yanks think it is a dirty country. So the lime is meant to clean the neck of the bottle. I learned this in Washington this year. Who are the Yanks to call anyone dirty? When I was served Corona with a lime in it I refuse the drink and insist on it being changed in my presence. Feck them. ::)

Thats just not true - it is nothing to do with americas view on the mexican hygeine

Caid

Quote from: nifan on November 11, 2009, 02:00:47 PM
Quote from: JUst retired on November 11, 2009, 08:36:24 AM
The reason a piece of lime was put in the bottle  of Corona,is : It is a Mexican drink and the Yanks think it is a dirty country. So the lime is meant to clean the neck of the bottle. I learned this in Washington this year. Who are the Yanks to call anyone dirty? When I was served Corona with a lime in it I refuse the drink and insist on it being changed in my presence. Feck them. ::)

Thats just not true - it is nothing to do with americas view on the mexican hygeine

Yeah sure the yanks and the Dutch are crazy about putting fruit in loads of beers - blue moon, hoegaarden etc
When my country takes her place among the nations of the earth...then may my epitaph be written

Puckoon

I might have asked before, but what is chav?

Seems like a right stupid word.

heganboy

Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

ziggysego

Quote from: Puckoon on November 11, 2009, 02:29:07 PM

Testing Accessibility

ballinaman

Lady in Red and Black

So basically for some men a girl holding a pint of beer in the bar wouldn't matter if shes hot!?

Good theory... if only I liked beer, its bound to be more cost effective!
"Be advised my passport's green. No glass of ours was ever raised to toast the Queen."

ziggysego

I like a girl who can sink a pint a of beer.
Testing Accessibility

windyshepardhenderson

ladies drinking beer... is that not what coors light is for?  :-*
lavey's finest

ludermor

Quote from: Puckoon on November 11, 2009, 02:29:07 PM

In Ireland Chavs are called Dubs.

Caid

Chav is short for Cheltenham Average.  To do with a posh girls school (in Cheltenham I guess) that used to look down on the girls at a nieghbouring school and call them Cheltenham Average. Got shortened to Chav and applied more widespreadly