Tyrone v Monaghan USFC Final

Started by tyroneman, June 24, 2007, 05:16:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Main Street

QuoteRed Hand manager Mickey Harte has said playing the game at Clones will be a big boost for the opposition.
Mickey is getting his excuses in early.

Maguire01

Yeah, that's rubbish. Tyrone have played way more championship games in Clones over the last 10 years than Monaghan. Some parts of Tyrone are closer to Clones than the south of Monaghan. Tickets were evenly distributed for those who wanted them. If Monaghan fans did take more, then that's Tyrone's fault. I don't believe Clones in itself will be any advantage. I do believe that the crowd could be our 16th man, but i'd hope we'd have brought a massive crowd no matter where the Ulster Final was played.

Again regarding the Finlay issue - i tuned in to Northern Sound online and endured ten minutes of excruciating Country and Wobbly to hear the news and sport, but no mention. What's the story? I heard that the full panel had to be announced on Friday. Today's Irish News says he is unlikely to play any part. Have no announcements been made?

shezam

Any one know where I could get me hands on a ticket, the hill preferably.

Maguire01

At this stage i'd advise to travel early and start shouting at the bottom of Church Hill!

Tyrone Dreamer

Cant imagine it would be to hard to get a hill ticket outside the ground. Ticketmaster still had them yesterday so if you'd tried there outlet tomorrow id say there'l be spare one's if not someone is bound to be selling one on the street.

Tyrones own

Does any of you know what radio station is carrying the game?
Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.
  - Walter Lippmann

J70

Quote from: Tyrones own on July 15, 2007, 03:44:39 AM
Does any of you know what radio station is carrying the game?

I would think RTE and Highland Radio, at least, would both presenting live coverage of most of the action.

Maguire01

i'd imagine Northern Sound are - you can listen online:
www.northernsound.ie

Tyrones own

- Walter Lippmann

tyssam5

Good start from Tyrone. Gormley and Ricey solid. Calvan involved a lot.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh Jordan involved too..

armaghniac

Mulligan is diving. Tyrone look good but some good points from Monaghan also.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

tyssam5

Some great scores. Good one from Harte. Monaghan doing well to come back into it.

J70

Monaghan are back in it, but they don't look like closing that gap without a goal.

Over the Bar

Quotei'd imagine Northern Sound are - you can listen online:
www.northernsound.ie

No it's not.  Where can I get it??

Tyrones own

It is OTB, i'm listening to it
  - Walter Lippmann